28

Where am I? 

Where am I? 

I have been laying her for who knows how long because I am afraid of what I might see when I open my eyes. I am well aware that this is not my bed. The sheets have that familiar scent to them and I'm pretty sure I'm only wearing a tee shirt. From what I remember of last night, I was talking on the roof with Asher and then we drank. A lot. I know that. Everything is a little hazy at the moment. 

I am trying to go through my blurry memories of my night but there's definitely a lot of missing details. Then, I remember. Oh dear.

I grip the collar of his shirt pulling him closer to me. He deepens the kiss moving his hands under my butt. With no hesitation, he picks me off of the ground and carries me through his doorway. We are drunk, we're both drunk and I know we should not be doing this right now. But drunk me, wants this and wants this right now. I can tell he wants this too. I rake my fingers through his hair and hear the door shut. The music from downstairs dulling just like earlier.

He pulls away from me earning a confused look from me. We are both breathing heavily and his eyes are dark, serious almost, "Do you want this?"

That's a heavy question, well it would be IF I had a thought in my mind. I don't. I don't care about any of the consequences or what could happen after this. I just want Asher for at least one night.

"Yes," I say breathlessly. He smirks at me before kissing my lips once again. My back collides with the bed and I pull him closer to me. His hand travels across my stomach, up my side and down again. My head is spinning and I am high on Asher. His smell surrounds me, intoxicating me even more. I move my hands down his back and under his shirt. He grips my hip as he pulls away from my lips.

"You're sure?" he asks again. I think he just got ten times hotter for asking for permission again. I nod my head at him eagerly but he doesn't kiss my lips again. "Carter, I need to hear you say it."

"Yes I'm sure."  (AN: NO YOU HORNDOGS WERENT ROBBED ITS COMING fucking chill.)

Yup, that definitely happened. That was not a dream and it most definitely happened. I take a deep breath and finally open my eyes. Asher's room is in front of me and my heartbeat quickens. I am facing the windows and see gray storm clouds covering the usual blue sky. This is just fantastic. I feel movement from beside me and slightly look over my shoulder. Asher's shirtless body sits next to me his muscular back on full display. I can finally study his tattoo up close and personal but as much as I want to, I need to get the fuck out of here.

I look back over at the window and see my jeans sitting in the corner. I just need to grab my jeans find my top and bolt. I can do that right? I lightly remove the comforter from my body and slide out of the bed. I place it back into its place and wait for movement. Asher is knocked out cold right now so I make another move to my jeans. I am so happy Sixer did not sleep in here last night, although I'm a little consider where she is. I grab my jeans and slide them over my hips. My shirt is laying near them but my bra is nowhere to be seen. I don't even know if I was wearing a bra last night.