38

Once we said goodbye to Carter's family we had to stop by Carter's dorm so she could change

Once we said goodbye to Carter's family we had to stop by Carter's dorm so she could change. I am pretty sure we are going to Darby's tonight but I have to text the boys to see where they are. Carter is currently in her closet throwing miscellaneous items of clothing out of the closet. If this is what it's like with her getting ready every night, it must be entertaining. I am laying across her dorm room bed which is pretty comfortable considering it's a dorm bed.

"I don't know what the fuck to wear," Carter sighs walking out of the closet with a new pair of jeans on. These jeans are fucking hot. They are black jeans with gold chains on the sides of them she is still in her UNC crop top from the game. In her hands are two tiny black shirts. Sighs tossing off her sweatshirt and showing off her black bra.

"Wear those jeans," I state looking her over. She sighs turning towards her mirror. I never understand why girls overthink what they are wearing all the damn time. I literally throw on a tee shirt and jeans to go out and they take at least thirty minutes to pick an outfit.

"I don't know," she sighs making me groan. She whips around from looking at herself in the mirror. I raise my eyebrows at her and she sighs again, "Fine, I'll wear them."

"Thank god," I sigh laying my head back down on her soft ass pillow. Suddenly everything goes dark as I pick up the soft fabric. She threw one of the black shirts at me but her back is turned to me. Her perky butt in those jeans look so damn good. She turns around considering me for a moment before making her way towards me. I raise my eyebrows at her sitting up in her bed. She sighs loudly using her step stool to get up onto the bed.

"Please find me a shirt," she wines tossing a leg over my thighs. I watch as she settles herself in a straddling position resting her butt on my thighs. She puts her hands on my shoulders shooting me a smirk. My jeans instantly feel a little tighter than they did five seconds ago. After the car and our little make-out session in front of the restaurant, I have been thinking about fucking her all dinner.

"I think," I say looking over her attire at the moment. Her black bra and sexy ass jeans, "-the group can wait a few extra minutes for us."

She narrows her eyes at me pulling back a little but I rest my hands on her ass moving her forward. She gasps a little but I can tell she knows exactly where this going. I trail my hand up along her side and trace the underneath of her bra with my thumb.

"Yeah they can wait," she says giving in. I chuckle at her trailing my hand up to her cheek. I pull her towards me and kiss her lips. She still tastes like tequila from the last time I kissed her. Carter lightly rocks her hips against my crotch making my hard-on in these jeans a little more unbearable. I let my hands wander to the back of her bra and unclip it swiftly. Her arms move from around my neck to slide it off. Our lips are still connected as I slide my tongue into her mouth. She is absolutely intoxicating as I pick her up off of my lap to hover over her. She pulls away from me and lays on her back. I gaze over her tanned body her tan lines still there from summer, which is just so fucking hot.