30

I am so astronomically bored right about now it's not even funny

I am so astronomically bored right about now it's not even funny. I decided to bring Rae to Jeremy and I's study session but boy was that a bad decision. All she has been doing is goofing around with Robbie on the couch. Jeremy and I literally had to get up and move to the counter to study for STAT and to see Sixer. Mostly to see Sixer, who is asleep on the couch. I still can barely concentrate with them giggling with each other every five minutes. So, Jeremy and I have just been talking about basketball and life for the past twenty minutes. Right now we are discussing him and his girlfriend, Sam. They are absolutely precious and I genuinely don't know how she hasn't transferred for the kid yet.

"She's coming up for the family weekend after this away game," he says nodding his head. I smile at the comment leaning my head against my hand.

"Adorable," I sigh smiling at him. He shoves my shoulder but I can tell he is excited to have her up. I have only seen pictures and heard stories from Jeremy about her and they all have been great. They have been together since high school and honestly sounds like they are getting married. This weekend is going to be such a bore. With all the boys leaving and Rae since she has to travel for cheerleading, it is really going to blow. But at least it will be Julie, Tori, Lacey, and I. Maybe this time I won't have to be escorted out of the bar.

"I'm excited to see her and also she gets to meet all you goons," Jeremy says nodding his head at Robbie and Rae. I chuckle at his comment nodding my head. We really are a bunch of idiots put together. Never did I think that me and the girls would be so close with these guys. They all are super genuine people and I think everyone looks past that because they are basketball players.

"I'm excited to meet her she sounds super sweet," I tell him with a genuine smile. I finally look back down at our stupid STAT homework and definitely feel like we should just stop. I jump a little when an arm is wrapped around my shoulders and I see Rae smiling at me.

"Hi Bitch," she says all giddy. I roll my eyes at her and shove her away from me. She is only giddy because Robbie and her are really moving things along, to which I am so happy for them.

"Hi Miss Simp," I state as she sits down on the other side of me. Jeremy laughs loudly as Robbie goes around the counter to the other side. She punches my shoulder making me wince. "Ow."

"Shut the fuck up," she says glaring at me. I give her a cheeky smile before looking over at Robbie who is just staring at the two of us with raised eyebrows.

"You two are weird," he says unscrewing the cap from his water bottle. I laugh at his comment looking back down at my homework. Rae mumbles something incoherent but whatever she says Robbie hears.

"Sorry what was that, Babe?" he asks her mockingly putting a hand over his ear. She glared at him crossing her arms across her chest.

"As interesting as this conversation is, Car and I have to do actual schoolwork," Jeremy coughs pointing his mechanical pencil down at the homework. I mouth a 'no we don't' in Robbie and Rae's direction but Jeremy smacks my shoulder. "Yes, we do."