46

I'm fucking wasted

I'm fucking wasted. Like I can not see this pong table right now nor do I even know who I am playing with. I also just have no idea who let me be at this pong table. Every single sober thought that I went into this night with, is gone. My beer pong partner, whose name I think is Mark but I honestly have no idea, is holding me up as I shoot the ball. It completely air balls and I can't help but laugh loudly as I push away from him. Julie is watching me on my other side laughing loudly as well.

"Who in the hell let your drunk ass play pong?" Julie giggles as I take a long sip from my seltzer. I point in what's his faces direction laughing loudly at him as he sinks his ball. He's kind of cute and hella tall with his blonde hair and muscles. Although he's kind of pale and has weird eyes. Whatever. I honestly can't even think about anyone else without thinking about Asher. I haven't seen him in almost a week and it feels weird. Awful actually.

"Myself," I reply back as the guys across from us sink  their balls into our cups. The guy next to me sighs loudly glancing my way. "I am so sorry I am ass at pong."

"It's okay," he laughs shaking his head. I turn to look at anyone to help me get away from this pong game. I need more shots and a lot less men around me right about now. I spot a guy who looks like he could be good at pong.

"You!" I yell pointing in this direction. He looks at me with a weird look and I nod my head at him. I wave my hand for him to come here as the guy next to me hands me the ball. He says something to his friend before jogging my way. He is taller than I expected him to be but I hand him the ball. "You get a celeb shot."

"Um," he says glancing at the guy behind me. I ignore him and move away from the table. He glances at my random ass pong partner but he just shrugs his shoulders.

"C'mon buddy, we don't have all day," the guy from across the table. I shoot him a glare and he throws his hands up in mock defense.

"Hush, now you, shoot the ball," I say pointing at the two of them. He lets out a deep breath before shooting the ball. It sinks into that cup and I raise my hands up in celebration. "Good shit, now you can take my place."

He looks like he is about to protest but I ignore him and turn on my heel quickly. I grab Julie's hand and drag her into the crowd.

"Where are we going?" she asks over the loud music. I couldn't even tell her but pong was not helping me forget what I am trying to.

"Um, I don't know!" I tell her as I spot Tori and Lacey. I sigh in relief to see them dancing. Lacey sees us and waves us over.

"Bitch, where have you two been!" Lacey says pulling me closer to her. I shrug my shoulders glancing back at my abandoned pong table. Then back to my friends.

"Carter was playing pong," Julie answers for me as the DJ switches the song. As Mr Brightside comes over the speakers and everyone is going insane. I can't help but let out a laugh at how hard college students go to Mr Brightside. Tori tugs my arm and I glance over at her as she jumps and down to the song.