56

"Y'all made it instagram official, with this picture?" Robbie laughs shaking his head

"Y'all made it instagram official, with this picture?" Robbie laughs shaking his head. I shrug my shoulders at him leaning against the side of my car. He has sunglasses on but he rolls his eyes at Asher and I. We both posted a picture of of us in the bar with me being held by Asher as I throw my head back laughing. I love the picture because of the way he is looking at me, with love. While Asher posted the picture of me with the Happy New Year headband on and him laughing at me from awhile back.

After I was done violently throwing up this morning. Asher and I noticed we had yet to post anything on social media about us. Other than a few random snap stories. So, we both agreed to become "Instagram official." I don't know what made us do it today but we thought fuck it.

"I think it's you and Carter in a nutshell," Tori states looking at me with a smile. Braden makes a face at her tugging down his sunglasses. "I mean c'mon look at them."

We hadn't bother posting pictures of each other before because Asher said it was no one's fucking business but ours. While I just didn't really care.

"What you mean dysfunctional and drunk?" Braden states looking right at me. I push my sunglasses up over my head as Robbie lets out a snort. I glare at him from across the table before sending my foot into his shin.

"Sucks to suck and I'm not always drunk," I defend myself. Braden shoots me a glare as he rubs his shin making Asher laugh. All of us were awaken by Rae since she declared that she needed outfits for Miami. After Braden and I were done throwing up we were dragged out of the house. Asher thankfully put me in the front of the car with the window open. Lacey and Rae are still prancing through the mall while Tori and I are with the boys.

"Well I think you guys are adorable," Tori states leaning her chin on her hand as she hands my phone back to me. I lock my phone and give Asher a tired smile.

"We are pretty cute, aren't we?" Asher asks me as I look at Asher's photo. Braden gags and I shoot him another glare. He shoves his sunglasses back over his face and leans his head back against the wall.

"Alright, I think I'm going to go violently throw up for the third time today," Braden says shoving the cafeteria chair back. He is also violently hungover from last night and throwing back numerous shots with Trey. Who was asked to come but responded by throwing up in a red Solo cup. Julie stayed back to help Trey.

"Do you need someone to hold your hair?" Tori asks in a teasing manner. He flips her off as he makes a beeline towards the mens room. I chuckle at him shaking my head.

"God, how long does it take to freaking shop?" Robbie moans glancing around the food court. We took refugee here because Rae was chasing me with a red bikini and I almost threw up in the dressing room. Asher and I both sprinted to the family bathroom where I almost threw up. Braden was second to find us because he was throwing up in the men's room. Robbie and Tori came last claiming they lost Rae and Lacey somewhere in the upstairs of Forever 21.