◇Chapter 4◇

"And what would you do with the girl?" My mother's voice woke me from my sleep, "Mother Miranda she would be better in my hands."

"All you would do is keep her as a slave and if an opportunity shows up in her blood you would just 'lose' her again." My eyes slightly opened to see that man thing that captured me and Ethan yelling at mother.

"That so called special one was false!" Mother yelled back, "she was not special, she died 18 years ago!"

"Enough!" I opened my eyes fully to see a figure ahead of all of them wearing black and gold, surrounded by eight wings. "I have made my decision Dimitrescu. Do not forget what I can take away."

"Yes Miranda." My mother backed down from the fight, something I've never seen her do.

"Ethan....? Where's Ethan?" I felt my heart start up as I looked for the man I had befriended.

"Haha, Ethan is dead." The man now wielding a hammer grinned, "chewed up by spikes. Now, you are going to have a hell of a time with me in the factory."

"No! No I can't go with you!" I pulled away when he grabbed onto the cuffs around my hands.

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice." The man dragged me away... away from mother.

I looked back one last time to see mothers face covered in worry and hopelessness. We walked away from the rest through a tunnel, most likely leading out to his so called factory.

"It would be more comfortable to walk instead of me dragging you all the way." The man broke the silence.

"It would be easier if you just set me free." I tried to pull my hands free but he wouldn't let me. I wonder if this was the monster mother had always told me about.

"Sorry sweetheart, can't do. I have to see if you're worthy."

"Dont call me sweetheart," I pushed forward trying to hit him for his remarks, "worthy for what?"

"Worthy to become Mother Miranda's child."

"Sorry but I'm not interested."

"I'm not either," the man sighed and stopped walking, "I use to be mortal, like you. Now since my blood or whatever can take the cadou I'm stuck under Mother Miranda's control."

"Then why don't you just leave? Run away from her?" I questioned.

"She would kill me. If I want out, I need to kill her first." He started walking again, "enough talk, keep it moving."

Once again items from around him floated up into the sky just to smash into me, leaving me unconscious.

~○~

The sound of chains hiting against one another made my eyes open wide. I looked around quickly to see a dark room decorated with gears and gadgets all around the place. There were a few bodies that seem to have already been experimented on lying around me.

I tried moving but no matter what I did the chains were strong enough to keep me still.

After waiting not so long, Heisenberg walked out of a door with some sort of creature. He sat at one of the tables in front of me and stabbed a needle into the creatures stomach.

"What's that?" I asked concerned.

"Its for you," he chuckled and stabbed the needle into my arm making me wince in pain. "Now to see what happens."

He sat there watching me with a paper, ready to take notes. He had a grin on his face almost like he was expecting something bad to happen... but it never did.

After a few minutes of the uncomfortable silence, Heisenberg stood up, "this can't be..."

"What?" I was over people not telling me what's happening.

"You're not affected by cadou... this is impossible," he started quickly taking notes and left me alone once more in the room.

"Cadou...?" I asked myself.

~○~

Time skip

After what felt like hours being chained up in that room a familiar voice rang through my ears.

"Y/N? Y/N!" I looked over to see Ethan running up to me.

"Ethan! I thought you were dead." I said surprised.

"I got a lead on you being taken here, I'm here to get you out." He said grabbing into a burning hot iron rod.

I closed my eyes hoping it wouldn't burn me seeing it flowing red. The chains I was stuck in started to sizzle and break under the heat as Ethan carefully pushed the rod into the chains.

With a snap, the chains fell down off of my hands and onto the floor. I got up and moved my wrists around, they hurt and were bruised badly after staying there for so long.

"Thank you Ethan," I smiled up at him and got into my sore feet.

"Come on," he hurried me through a door, "we have to get out of here fast."

I followed him closely as we walked into a bigger area. I looked over to see bodies being lifted to different areas, "what is this place...?"

"I dont know, but I know where the exit is." Ethan lead me to an elevator that went down a few floors.

We were quiet as the elevator went down, I hadn't a clue what he was thinking about but I was holding my arm where the needle went in. 'Not affected' kept swirling around in my mind. Maybe I'm not so different from my family afterall.

The elevator dinged and I followed Ethan out onto the next floor. He walked quickly, almost in a hurry to get out.

He walked up to a big door that I believe he had previously opened. It happened to be a door leading outside. I looked around to see a giant machine of some sort laying in the dead grass.

"Heisenberg was a bitch to kill, but at least we can leave now." Ethan said walking down a path leading away from the factory.

"Is he all you killed?" I asked hoping for the safety of my family.

"Yes, him and his stupid lycans." I followed him across a bridge as he spoke, "I have to find the other house leaders though."

I swallowed wondering if my mother was one of the what he called a house leader. She did own the castle overlooking the village after all.

"Why must you find them?"

Ethan pulled out a jar from his bag, "I need all four of these and each house leader has one."

I looked at the yellow jar to see it read:
Rosemary W.
Torso

I was unsure of what it ment but I didnt want to ask anymore questions.

"Thats where I'm going next," Ethan pointed up to the castle.

"Ill come with, we should just grab the jar and go."

"I doubt the leader would let me just take it."

"You never know." Worry started to consume me. I didnt want my mother nor my sisters getting hurt.

~○~
A/N
Hey there, I hope you're having a good day
I want to make this a lot like the game, with my own twists of course, but if I get something wrong oh well this is just for fun anyway.