◇Chapter 16◇

My eyes quickly open wide as I sit up in a bed. Looking around I didn't see much that I recognized.

My heart slowly went from fast to normal beats. "Was I dreaming?" I whispered to myself.

Remembering what I thought was a dream of the wolf, I looked down at my leg to see it was attached and well. As I examined my body I didn't find a scratch anywhere on me.

After looking at my now attached leg I looked around the room. I was in some sort of house.

There was a table and a kitchen, along with windows and cabinets. A small green bottle was opened next to me. Out of curiosity I smelled it to see what it was. I couldnt decipher what it was but it smelled like some sort of plant.

Looking around the small house for a way out I soon realized the lack of a door. There were windows and a ladder going down to the either a basement or the bottom floor.

I moved towards the ladder but stopped when I felt a gust of wind blow on me. I looked over to see a shelf there.

Looking closer I noticed some light shining through the back of the shelf. With all my strength I pushed the shelf to the side to find a way out of the house.

Once I was out I found where I was, I was in the village where the wolf attacked Ethan and I. That couldn't be true, if it was my leg should be gone.

While trying to figure out what happened i noticed shoe tracks in the muddied snow. I decided that the only way I can go to at least try and find Ethan is to follow the tracks. So thats what I did.

I left the house and went out to follow the tracks. The further I went, I noticed more of a green substance oozing all over the place. I walked through a small section of the forest and found myself in front of a large windmill.

I figured that was the best place to go. If ethan were to come here he must have went through the windmill at some point.

"Stop right there," I froze hearing a male voice from behind me.

"Who are you?" I asked after hearing a click that sounded like a gun.

"I will ask the questions," the male voice said while more footsteps walked around behind me, "who are you?"

"I- I live in the village, I'm looking for a friend," I put my hands up as I spoke, "maybe you know where he is."

"What's your name?" The voice asked.

I thought for a moment if I should say my real name or not but came to the conclusion that if they did come in contact with Ethan maybe he brought me up.

"Y/N, Y/N Dimitrescu." I said almost regretting saying my last name.

"Dimitrescu huh?" A hand grabbed onto my wrists and brought my arms behind me. He didn't put on hand cuffs but just held my hands together for if I were to do something.

"Now answer me," I struggled a bit but stopped when I heard more guns click behind me, "who are you?"

"My names Chris Redfeild," the man turned me around to see his face and see other men with masks pointing their guns at me.

"Well Chris, I have no quarrel with you so if you would let me go-" I got cut off.

"Looking for someone? Who are you looking for?" He asked.

"His name is Ethan," I said to see Chris almost have a reaction but overall kept a straight face, "i think he came through here."

"How do you know Ethan?" Chris asked as I started to get annoyed with all the questions.

"I don't have time for twenty ques-" I was once again cut off but not by Chris.

Instead gun shots were heard from almost bellow us. They came from far away.

"That has to be Ethan," Chris said.

"Should we go to him captain?" One of the masked soldiers asked.

"No, we have to get Miranda first. She's our main concern." Chris walked off setting my hands free.

"Miranda?" I repeated the name and Chris stopped and turned back to me.

"Do you know something we don't?" Chris had a different, more serious tone.

"I probably know less than you do if I'm being honest," I replied, "but maybe I can help you."

"Well I suppose a friend of Ethan is a friend of mine," Chris and his team started to leave the area, "come on, Ethan will be fine down there."

"How do you know?" I didnt move right away for I wasn't sure what he was even up against.

"The beast he's fighting is... how do I say it? He's not the brightest." Chris replied and with that i started to walk along side them.

"So where is Mother Miranda?" I asked.

"We think she's hiding out somewhere waiting for all the rose flasks to be used so she can swoop in," Chris explained. "Head out."

With his command the masked team all ran in different directions probably looking for Mother Miranda. I followed Chris as we went to who knows where.

"Another man just getting in the way!" A loud voice made Chris quickly turn around with his gun.

"Mother? How are you..?" I turned to see the 9'6 woman standing tall over us.

Lady Dimitrescu grabbed the barrel of Chris's gun and picked it up away from him. He quickly moved further away from the tall woman and grabbed out a handgun from his side.

"This damned village has the craziest monsters." Chris sighed like he's unfazed by Lady Dimitrescu.

"I will rip you to ribbons for even getting near my daughter you small incompetent man." She yelled.

I had to get in between them and I had to do it fast.

~○~

A/N
Hi there
Uhhhhhh I'm having so much fun with this story and though I can't reply to all the comments I still read all of them so thank you all so so so much for the love you've been giving this story♡♡♡♡