♡Bela♡

Age: 12
Y/N POV

"How is your breakfast?" A maid asked me while I ate the well cooked food. By this point in my life I know well enough that if any maid doesn't work hard enough, she would go straight to the dungeon.

I am oblivious on what happens in the dungeon but I can tell by how hard the maid try it's something bad. I have tried to sneak down there a few times but most the ways are blocked off and the main ways down are where I get caught easily.

"What happens in the dungeons?" I asked the maid.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you, your mother specifically warned us not to." The maid acted in a timid manner.

"I hear a lot of talking. Maids don't speak that much to the mistresses daughters." Bela came into the dining room.

"Its ok Bela I just asked her a question." I said seeing the maid almost in tears, "you can go now."

The maid nearly ran out of the dining room and onto the kitchen. I know that somewhere in the kitchen there is a way to get into the dungeon.

"Sister why was the maid speaking so much to you?" Bela sat beside me.

"I just asked a question." I looked down at my half eaten food.

"What did you ask?"

"What happens in the dungeon." As the words left my mouth i could see Bela's surprised reaction, "you go in the dungeons a lot right? Whats down there?" I asked.

"Nothing for you to see, just stay up here ok? Its safer and that place is only for maids."

"Ok I'll stay up here." A lie left my lips knowing tonight I will find a way down there.

~Time Skip~

The sun went down and the entire castle fell silent. This would be the best time to sneak down there.

The only way I know of is to go into the kitchen. I've lived in this castle my entire life and yet somehow I have never been in the kitchen or maid quarters. Mother always says it's only for maids, not royalty but I should at least see.

I tip toed through the castle from my bedroom, all the way to the dining room. The only thing in my way now was a door.

The door squeaked as I lightly pushed against it. As I went through i found myself in a small hallway next to the kitchen.

The smell of meat hit my nose as I went down the hall. Butchered meat hung from the roof and plenty of meat was scattered around the area.

There were other foods but since the maids weren't allowed to eat 'royal foods' I was the only one in the castle that would eat them, leading to there not being a lot.

Once i traversed the kitchen i found myself in a preparation room. Just a heads of me was the way to the dungeon.

"What are you doing?" An angry voice from behind me made me jump.

I turned slowly to see Bela standing with her arms crossed.

"I just wanted a glass of water." I lied quickly.

"You know we're awake, if you want water you call one of your sisters. Me, Cassandra, or Daniela. You know this already."

"I know but I just..." my lies were fading, "I just wanted to do it myself for once."

"Come on now, back to bed." Bela held her hand out to me. "Quickly before mother finds out."

My sister was right, I got lucky she found me instead of Mother. Alcina would have panicked and lock me in my room for the rest of my life if she found me this close to the dungeon.

I took my sisters hand and she lead me straight back to my bedroom.

"Go on, get in bed." Bela walked into my room with me.

I laid down and she lightly put the blankets over my body. I relaxed into the warm bed. I had stayed up late to do this so having time to rest wasn't bad at all.

"Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the man things bite." Bela lightly chuckled as she went out of the room.

"Goodnight sister." I said before she left.

"Goodnight sister." Bela said back and went off into the castle to do whatever she was doing before I was caught.

I'll get into that dungeon sometime. Just not tonight.

~○~

A/N

Don't you love it when an author leaves for like a month and then comes back with a million ideas? Yeah me too

Hi I'm that author