◇Chapter 13◇

"And why are you here, Miranda?" She shook Miranda's hand.

"I have an offer for you," she said, "I can make you more powerful than anyone else in this valley."

"I already rule over this castle and the village below it." Alcina pushed the idea away.

"Well you rule, but I can make you powerful. I can make you strong enough to rule the world if you wanted." Miranda argued.

"How so?" Alcina became interested.

"All you need to do is let me take you to my lab, there i can put the cadou in you and see how it reacts." She explained.

"The cadou?" Questioned Alcina.

"A power sent to me from the gods."

Although Alcina did not need more power, she craved it. Ruling over everyone was good but none of them truly feared her.

She took Miranda's deal and allowed her to do experiments on her body. At first nothing happened, she seemed to be the perfect match.

Miranda was joyful and wanted to start the process of being eva back but stopped. Alcina began to grow.

She grew bigger and as Miranda did experiments she found that Alcina was rapidly regenerating her own tissue.

Within a month of resurch alcina became sick like the other experiments. Although instead of dying or becoming an aggressive monster, Alcina stayed the same.

Thinking it would bring her back to who she was, Miranda used Alcina's family wine to make her remember who she is.

It seemed that the wine kept the sickness away. With many more experiments Miranda was able to find that the blood in the wine was what kept Alcina alive. Though an impressive creature, she was not worthy of Eva.

Alcina went on to live many years and acted as a daughter to Mother Miranda. She was also a sister to the other experiments, the lords of the village.

Years have went by and Alcina continued to grow taller and taller. No matter how long she lived, she never forgot Y/N.

Y/N was distracting her from finding the right person for Eva so she brought it up with Mother Miranda. She never told the story of what happened, only that she wanted a daughter of her own.

Many years went by along with many experiments until Alcina and Miranda was able to accomplish making daughters.

Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela were born with bugs and filled the hole in Alcina's heart. For a while she didn't mourn Y/N's death. Though she missed her small baby she had daughters to take care of.

More years past and the four Dimitrescus killed and tortured many people for wine and for Mother Miranda. Everything stayed normal until Mother Miranda showed up at the castle.

Alcina was called by a main and rushed to see what was going on. She saw Mother Miranda holding a baby.

Days prior to that, Miranda had been digging up graves to see if a dead body could be brought back and host eva. Many bodies stayed dead, some turned into zombies, but one worked.

Alcina looked down at the baby in Mother Miranda's arms and it felt like the entire world stopped moving. She got instant flashbacks to what happened in Germany.

Y/N was in Mother Miranda's arms. The small baby Alcina had once lost was alive. "I had found a suitable body for Eva."

Alcina's heart dropped hearing Miranda's words. "Suitable? How?" She tried to act normal but her voice quivered at the memory of that man.

"I am trusting you to keep this baby safe," she ignored the question. "I will be back in a few days to begin the process."

Miranda placed the baby in Alcina's arms and left the castle. All three of Alcina's daughters came to her side to look at the baby.

"What is it mother?" Cassandra asked seeing Alcina's broken face.

"I can't lose you again..." she whispered to the baby, "Girls, we have a baby to look after."

The three sisters looked at eachother in confusion knowing Mother Miranda would not be accepting of this, "but Mother what if...?" Bela started to speak.

"Nothing bad with happen." Alcina took Y/N to a place in the castle. A place where no one will find her.

"This use to be a place my family would keep secret just in case of an emergency, we called it the hiding room." Alcina kept her baby hidden in the room, "no one would find her here, not even Mother Miranda."

A few days went by and the three daughters have gotten close to the small baby.

"Madame, Mother Miranda is here." A maid told Alcina before scurrying off.

Alcina went to face Mother Miranda, "wheres the baby?" Miranda asked in a harsh voice.

"Dead, the baby died in its sleep." She lied.

"Wheres the body?"

"It turned to dust, weird phenomenon." Alcina kept a straight face.

"That cannot be," Mother Miranda had been experimenting with the cadou for years and was brought down hearing her new hope was false, "wheres the dust?"

"Blew away in the wind Mother."

"If I find you are lying, ill kill you and your daughters." Miranda had a cold look in her eyes as she left the castle.

Over the next 18 years the Dimitrescus kept Y/N safe and sound away from Mother Miranda and alcina, after all these years, finally got to see her baby grow up.

Current time
1st POV

"And that's why you were never treated the same as us..." Mother ended her story.

At first I didn't feel anything but soon after my heart began to sink. I died years ago but now I'm back. Am I a zombie? Mutated flesh?

My own hand was placed over my mouth as tears rolled down my cheeks. I wasn't sad for I still lived with my family but I just heard a lot of information to take in.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.." Mother looked down to the ground.

"I understand why you wouldn't," I stayed quiet for a minute thinking about the story, "it all makes sense now."

Mother opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by Donna Beneviento running into the room, "the man is escaping the puzzle, he would be up soon."

~○~

A/N
Hey there again
Hope you like the story and hope I made it a shocker for you lol
I literally spent so long making this story work well with everything that is happening so I hope you like it^^