◇Chapter 6◇

3rd pov

Y/N crawled through the small gap she made to escape once again. Meanwhile Ethan was running for his life.

"I can't wait until dinner," Cassandra chased after him.

Ethan jumped down a drop to a lower floor where Cassandra didn't follow, "crazy witch." He said while catching his breath.

Though safer in there Ethan had to keep moving forward to further his journey but it seemed he had hit a dead end.

"You have got to be kidding..." he said letting his distress be known, "wait."

He got down on his hands and knees to find a hole had been dug through the wall and into another room. He went in not knowing Y/N had just escaped there and barley missed him.

He crawled through to a room that was known to the castles occupants as 'the hiding room'. He looked around at all the wine barrels in the room and remembered a picture he had found earlier.

He pulled it out of his pocket and saw a picture of a barrel against a wall. It had the words 'treasure' written on it and an arrow to the barrel. As much as he didnt want to reach in any amount of money or treasure could help him buy stuff from the Duke.

"Ugh yuck" he said as he reached into the barrel and grabbed onto something hard. I pulled his hand and arm back out letting the blood spill all over the place, "what a mess." He said looking at the knew acquired diamond.

He went forward past all the wine and future into a puzzle.

~○~

Lady Dimitrescu had been searching everywhere for Ethan but couldn't find him. Not even her daughters could find him.

"Cassandra?" She called out in the main hall.

"Yes mother?" Her bugs manifested her right in front of Dimitrescu.

"Where is the man?" Alcina asked with frustration.

"He escaped me by falling into that hole in the dressing room mother." Cassandra sighed. She was upset that she was unable to catch him.

Lady Dimitrescu thought for a moment until she realized that would put him close to where Y/N was.

"No..." she let out a worried gasp and left straight to the hiding room in a hurry.

Once there she took out the key and opened the door, "Y/N? Y/N?!" She called for your name but there was no answer.

Dimitrescu stepped back seeing the blood that was all over the place. "No! That man will pay for what he's done!" She said putting the puzzle pieces together thinking Y/N was dead.

~○~

Many enemies had fallen and Ethan has traveled through many parts of the castle. Though now he was on a balcony. The fresh air was a lovely smell instead of the blood hes been forcefully exposed to.

He walked carefully on wooden plankes just to have one break under his foot. With fast reflexes he was able to get off the wood and back onto the next stone balcony.

A phone from inside started to ring and the loud heels of Dimitrescu could be heard walking up to it. Ethan ducked down to not be seen and watched as Lady Dimitrescu answered the phone.

"Mother Miranda, I regret to inform you that Ethan Winters had escaped that fool Heisenberg." She started putting on lipstick and listened to the person on the other side of the phone.

"Because he is in my castle and has already proven to much for my daughters to handel, when I find him," she seemed to be cut off, "yes Mother Miranda, yes I understand the importance of the ceremony... I won't let you down."

The phone was aggressively put back down as Dimitrescu looked at her self in the mirror. She grabbed the ends of the dresser, picked it up, and with force threw it across the room.

"That man will pay for what he's done," she trudged out the door.

Shocked of what he had seen, Ethan sneaked into the room and grabbed a key Dimitrescu had left behind. He used it on the only door he could just for it to be pushed in by Lady Dimitrescu herself.

"There you are," she bent down through the door, "all this for a child that isn't even here!"

"What the hell do..." Ethan was grabbed by the throat and pushed into the ground.

"You ungrateful selfish wretch! You come into my house- you lay your filthy man hands on my daughters- and now you're going to steal my property? How dare you." Dimitrescu smashed Ethan into the floor as it slowly collapsed each blow.

Ethan screamed as he fell down many levels to another floor. He crashed against the hard rock floor.

"Rest while you can, because I will hunt you and I will break you!" Alcina Dimitrescu yelled down at him.

"Go ahead, do your worst." Ethan stood up off the ground.

He went through what felt like a maze of cells until he found a lever leading to a hallway. Ethan pushed the lever up but a sharp claw swung through the air, slicing his hand off.

"Oh shit!" Ethan grabbed onto his severed arm and turned to see Lady Dimitrescu with her claws out.

"Like id let you get away," Ethan went to run but she grabbed him and held him up off the ground, "you will be sliced to ribbons. Before you ever see that child."

She threw him forcefully across the room on to the floor. Ethan quickly got back up to run and evade Dimitrescu but the only way out was the lever to open the gate.

Ethan ran around her back to his hand, he grabbed it and put the lever all the way up to open the gate.

Unfortunately the gate was slower than he thought it would. Dimitrescu was able to catch up to him before he could run down the hall way. She sliced her claws up his back making him wince in pain.

"You want your daughter but you kill mine?!" She screamed at him while he limped away to a statue.

When he took an item off the statue it started to rise up into the court yard.

"Haha running will get you no where!" Dimitrescu yelled out knowing she will find him and she will kill him.

~○~

A/N
Now it's getting juicy 👀
What do you think is gonna happen now that Lady d thinks you're dead?