Ending

Ethan's POV

I raced into the helicopter with Chris and Rose.

Ethan," a voice spoke before the door closed us in the helicopter, "take care of rose. And Chris, keep doing good in the world." Y/N stood holding her tall mothers hand.

"Goodbye Y/N." I waved. I wanted to thank her for all she's done and apologize about the things I've done but there wasn't time. The bomb was so close to going off.

I watched Y/N and lady Dimitrescu hurry away as the large helicopter went up into the air.

"Ethan!?" A female voice made me quickly turn around.

"Mia?" I felt my eyes start to water seeing my wife who I thought was dead.

I ran towards her as she ran to me with open arms. She wrapped her arms around me as I held rose tightly in between us.

"Oh rose..." Mia wiped tears out of her eyes and gently put her hand against roses face, "you saved her Ethan."

Mia leaned forward and put her lips against mine. I've always loved Mia but this kiss felt special. Made every pain I went through feel worth it.

We stayed together until the bomb went off, making the aircraft shake to the side. We held eachother steady as the flames devoured the ceremony site.

"Captain, you need to look at this..." a man who i assume is on Chris's team spoke.

"What is it?" Chris walked over to him.

"BSAA didn't send soldiers... this is a bio weapon." The man said as I walked over and looked at a zombie laying in a BSAA uniform.

"What the hell were they thinking?" Chris said in a disappointed tone.

"Orders captain?" The man stood tall.

"Pick up the rest of the squad. Plot a course for BSAA HQ." Chris tuned from the body.

The soldier walked past Chris as he leaned forward to look out the window. Looking over his shoulder i just saw flames getting put out by snow that had just started to fall.

I walked back to mia and wrapped my arm around her as she held rose.

My story is not done

~○~

Time skip
Roses POV

I was left riding a bus holding the fairytale my mother use to tell me in my hands.

A child and a mother sat across the isle from me. I giggled as the child spoke happily about becoming an astronaut.

The bus slowly came to a stop and I knew this is where I needed to get off. I walked to the front of the bus, past the child and mother.

Stepping off of the bus to the side walk, I looked up to see a large house standing tall.

It was in the middle of nowhere to be protected from anyone who wanted to use me.

I looked through the windows to see my mom making dinner in the kitchen and my dad in the living room reading a book.

I've only heard stories about what happened when I was a baby. Those stories will always make me appreciate my family and what they have done for me.

I am home and my family will always have my back.

~○~

A/N
Here we are, the end of the story
I am going to have a extra A/N soon saying what I'm going to do next because although the main story is done I still want to do more with this so see you soon!