♡Alcina♡

Age: 6
Alcina's POV

"You stupid man, the world doesn't spin around you." I could hear my own  voice echo through the castle.

"So it spins around Miranda?" A male voice yelled back.

Heisenberg was almost never in the castle and when he was i never let him near my daughters, especially Y/N. I keep her away from most outsiders but a man? She will never see a man alive if I had a say in it.

"You're such a traitor, if Mother Miranda heard any of the words you have said behind her back she would have your head on a post in front of your damned factory." I fought with the smaller male.

"Fuck this place, you and those blood sucking daughters can go chop up more men you psycho bitch." Heisenbergs normal profanities and childish insults returned.

"Get out of my castle before you're the one being chopped up." I had a deep urge to slice him with my claws, even if it was against Mother Miranda's rules.

Y/N POV

"I heard that Heisenberg is back..." Bela gossiped with me and our sisters in the dressing room. 

"What does he want?" Cassandra replied.

"I'm not sure but from the sound of it, mother isn't happy." Bela was the only one who went out of the room while Heisenberg was around so she was the only one who heard all the fighting.

"What if he tries to hurt Mother?" Daniela asked.

"We can go help her right?" I barged in.

"No, y/n Mother told us to stay here." Bela moved my hair out of my face.

"But what if she needs us?" I tilted my head to the side.

"If she needs us that bad she will call for us." Cassandra peaked out of the door.

"Hes a man right? I don't think I've ever met a man... a living one anyway." Curiosity filled my head.

"You don't want to meet a live man, they're dangerous. We kill men here for a reason." Daniela warned.

"He is gone daughters." Alcina walked into the dressing room and my sisters went back to what they were doing before.

I on the other hand was to caught up in thought of what makes a man dangerous.

"Mother? Why are men scary?" I asked before Alcina left the room.

"Oh sweetie," she walked in further with a small smirk on her face, "men only live to hurt others."

I sat on a makeup chair while mother sat down on the floor. Even when she sat there, she still happened to be taller than me.

"Why though?" I couldn't understand what made them different than women.

Mother sighed before she answered, "they're aggressive. Just please promise me you will never approach a man. Ok?"

"Ok..." I looked down showcasing my emotions.

"How about we go to the garden?" Mother said to cheer me up.

"Ok." I quickly perked up and jumped off the tall seat.

Alcina stood back up and my height compared to hers was like comparing a frog to a lion. She held her hand down to me and I had to reach high up to get it.

Once my small hand was held in her large one we were off to the courtyard. I always loved the courtyard, the flowers growing in it made me fill up with cheer.

We walked all the way down to the outdoor area. The only outdoors I've ever seen besides looking out windows. The summer breeze brushed against my skin. It had just turned summer and I know soon my sisters would be able to come out with me if its warm enough.

"Maybe in a few days your sisters can come out here, its still a bit to cold." Mother said as we walked down a few steps and into the middle of the garden.

Now was the perfect time for the flowers had just started to bloom and the entire area was surrounded by color.

"Do you remember what all the flowers are called?" Mother asked as we walked alongside the flowers.

"I think so." I remember drawing all the flowers last time they were blooming.

"What is this flower called?" Mother lightly held a vibrant purple flower with its pedals hanging lower than others.

"Its a Iris." I might not know all the flowers in the world but I know what grows in this garden.

"Good job." Mother bent down with a smile to lightly give me a kiss on the forehead.

"What is this one?" She went to a flower next to it. The flower was a bright pink with a long piece coming out of the middle of the leaves.

"Its a Hibiscus," i said before going on, "the white with a yellow middle is a daisy, the deep red ones are tulips, and the yellow ball ones are Marigold."

"I'm impressed, I have taught you well." Alcina looked around at all the flowers i could name.

"You have Mother. Next time you leave the castle, can you bring back more flowers? If its possible." I ask.

"For You? Of course." Mother helped lift me enough to smell the sweet sent of the growing flowers.

~○~

A/N

🌻🌸🌹🌼🌷🌺💐

Hi there so its been a while since I've written here but like I said before this these will be kinda like one shots so hope you like them ^^