Hallucinations JYN

Justin sighed closing the door behind him. Another day and more people being up his ass. Hearing the door close Oscar came running in. "Quiet you, big baby," Justin said jokingly, kissing his face.

Justin put him down and walked into the bedroom flopping on the bed. A few hours later Oscar was barking once again. "Oscar knock it off," Justin grumbled, upset he got awakened. "Is my prince awake?" He heard feeling a kiss on his forehead. "Go away," He mumbled, shoving his face in the pillow. "Rough day?" She guessed. He groaned. "Baby I don't want you to see me like this." She frowned "What do you mean?" He shuffled looking at her. He looked pale and had bags under his eyes. "I've been stressed and I don't want to take it out on you." She rolled her eyes. "Nonsense. I have no problems comforting my prince." She kissed him again. "I just want to sleep for a while longer." She nodded and he became a little spoon.

He awoke once again, but stayed unmoving. His girlfriend is sleeping peacefully. He breathed out a sigh. His head and body hurt like a truck ran him over. He sighed sitting up. He got up carefully to not wake his girlfriend. He walked down the stairs slowly ignoring the intense pain in every step. He popped some pills and sat on the couch. The pain intensified and there was a ringing in his ear now. He got up and stumbled to the garage. He found his lighter and lit the joint. Justin knew with his symptoms and stress there were going to be problems soon. He knew the sooner he smoked the faster he would come to. He gulped and took one more hit before walking back to the couch. He sat on the couch and leaned his head against the back of it.

He closed his eyes and sighed waiting for the nicotine and marijuana to kick in. After a few minutes he opened his eyes slowly, but all he saw was a black shadow. YN awoke to hear barking in the living room. She grabbed a robe and walked downstairs to see Justin with his legs up and his head in his hands. She rubbed his back knowing that he had to fight whatever happened when he had these blackouts. He whimpered and groaned quietly. After a few minutes, he sat up unblinking. He sighed and started shaking. YN ran upstairs and grabbed the fluffy weighted blanket. She put it over his head and wrapped it around him. 

"Do you want to watch friends?" She asked, not expecting an answer. She always talked to him when he did this. He nodded slowly, blinking, but not showing any conscious signs. They watched a few episodes, but he still showed no signs of consciousness. It was time for the next stage. If this didn't work YN didn't know what to do. "Come on baby let's take a bath." He sat up and she nudged him off the couch. She started running the lukewarm water and looked over at him. "I'm gonna undress you okay?" He blinked slowly. She undressed them both and helped him in the bathtub.

He sat unresponsively, but after she finished washing him the color of his eyes reappeared. He gulped and sighed, swishing the water gently with his hand. "That was the worst one yet," He mumbled, leaning on her. "Do you want to talk about it?" She always asked, but he never shared. "Demon," he whispered, starting to shiver from the cold water. "Let's wash your hair and then we'll get out alright?" He nodded. "Demon came and ripped me limb from limb, but I was outside my body and then he did the same to you and Jax. I feel sick," He said shaking his head. "It's alright. It's not real." He swallowed the lump in his throat. "We can give them a call after we get out alright?" He nodded and let her wash his hair.

A month later and more blackouts YN decided to make him an appointment. They did some testing and the doctor called them in. "How often does Justin hallucinate?" The doctor asked checking over the list of notes. "It started with every month to every two months, but lately it seems to be a few times a week." He nodded. "Alright. We think that Justin has stress-induced psychosis." She grabbed his hand and he looked down at her hand. "Scooter was wondering if it was schizophrenia," YN said, noting how Justin was acting like he didn't want to talk. "Psychosis is a symptom of schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder, but no Justin has neither." Justin curled into her shoulder silently crying.

"What can we do about this?" YN asked, rubbing his arm. "We'll prescribe him some antipsychotics." YN nodded, but Justin sat up. "I'm not crazy," He said angrily. "I never said that," The doctor said with a sense of calmness. "That's just what the type of medication is called." He nodded still shooting daggers at the doctor. "What if the medication doesn't work?" Justin cringed crying again. "We'll up the dose or we could try therapies." She nodded. "Can we go now?" Justin whispered. YN looked at the doctor who nodded and motioned them out. They sat silently in the car for a few minutes as Justin sobbed. "What's wrong love?" She asked after he calmed slightly. "I'm gonna get better."