too much candy

"Justin stop eating all the candy!" He looked at me moaning as the chocolate melted in his mouth. He swallowed, he licked his lips, and then lazily glared at me. "I haven't eaten that much," he said rolling his eyes. I sat back on the couch and cuddled into Justin.

"You smell like candy," I laughed quietly. Justin sat up and grabbed a Skittles packet. I looked at him and sighed as he started eating more candy. I opened my mouth and then closed it. He'll have to learn his lesson on his own.

One hour later.

I came back into the living room and saw Justin finished another package of M&Ms. He curled into a ball and grabbed another chocolate candy.

He groaned and started eating it. I walked over to him and ran my fingers through his hair. "Feel sick yet?" He nodded finishing off a Hershey's bar. "I feel so sick," he hiccuped and sighed. "But I can't stop eating."

I ran my fingers through his hair. His eyes fluttered close as he continued to hiccup every once and a while. Later that night I heard coughing coming from our downstairs bathroom. I got up and found Justin sobbing over the toilet. He gagged and threw up. He coughed and wiped his mouth with toilet paper. I sat on the floor next to him and rubbed his back.

He jumped and gagged. He leaned over and laid his head on the toilet seat. "Did the candy come back for revenge?" I asked him. He pouted and flushed the toilet. I went into our room and grabbed his toothbrush. He brushed his teeth weakly. Once we got in our room we laid down and cuddled while I rubbed Justin's upset stomach.

Author's note: happy Halloween friends 😘