part 3

Author's note: I know this is late. I apologize. I had slight writer's block and then when I finally did write the chapter I couldn't find the time and energy to write it. There's always something going on. Also, this story is written on my computer so if my writing looks different then it usually does that's because my computer is WAY different from my phone. Ight Love you all.

Justin unlocked the bathroom door and came out red-faced and bruises still completely visible. "Let's go watch Netflix now yeah?" He nodded and sniffled again as we walked to my master bedroom. I grabbed the Roku remote as Justin laid on my bed with the fluffy red-ish purple blanket I had. My Ex-girlfriend gave it to me, but Justin can use it for now.

I went to Netflix and picked my account. "What do you want to watch? I'll let you pick since you're my guest," I said with slight enthusiasm. "Zootopia," Justin whispered as he blushed.  I nodded and put the movie on for Justin to watch while we relax.  Once the movie started I sat on my giant bed with Justin.  

I sat behind him and wrapped my arms around him and he whimpered and moved away.  "Sorry," I said and more lightly wrapped my arms around him. 

About half way through the movie I noticed Justin crying quietly.  "Justin," I whispered trying not to scare him. He looked at me red blotches on his face from all the crying. "Do you want to talk about it?" He nodded, but before he could say anything he let out a couple of sobs. 

After a half hour, Justin's sobs subsided a bit. He let out a breath and closed his eyes. He must be tired. He's been sick and crying a lot in just a day. "Are you sure you want to talk about it?" He nodded and sighed. "Alright start from the beginning." He gulped and sighed. 

"When I first started dating my girlfriend everything was perfect. I even thought she was the one I was going to marry. But one day while I was making dinner she came home pissed off. I asked one too many questions and that's how it started. It wasn't constant, but whenever she had a bad day she would beat me. The bad days seemed to happen more and more though. To beat me she would punch me, kick me,  and she would sometimes throw silverware at me.  She even once threw and broke my favorite picture of me and my mum," He sniffled as he continued crying lightly.

I tried to wipe his tears, but he flinched. "Sorry," We both whispered at the same time. He closed his eyes and I gently wiped his tears. He looked at the wall and stared at it for a few minutes before continuing. "She also called me the worse names possible. She constantly said I shouldn't have been born or that I should have been aborted." He laughed lightly. "I tried running away and killing myself, but nothing worked out. She knows everything. She knows what I'm scared of.  I don't know what to do.  If I go to anyone she said she'll kill me." His eyes widened. "She also said if I go to anyone she'll also kill the kids. They're just kids Jason! You can't let her get any of us!" He cried harder.  "What kids?" He wiped his nose and sobbed. "My brother and sister." 

I frowned. "Do they live with you?" He shook his head. "No, they live in Canada with my dad and step mom." I kissed his forehead. "Jay look at me." He looked at me, but looked terrified.  "They'll be okay. I promise. Now calm down before you vomit all over my bed or floor," We both laughed. "Okay. I will," He paused. "I'm just so scared." I nodded. "I know, but I'll protect you. I sware." 

"Do you want anything?" He smiled and looked down. "Can we cuddle?" I nodded. "I missed cuddling with someone." Justin leaned on my chest and I wrapped my arms around him and noticed he's actually quite skinny.  "Jason?" I hummed feeling myself falling asleep as well. "I don't want to go home." I kissed his forehead lightly. "I know." "Jason?" I hummed again. "Can I live with you?" I looked at the innocent man with all the bruises. "Yeah stay here as long as you want." He looked at me. "Really?" I nodded. Justin smiled and we both instantly fell asleep.