part 4

I woke up the next morning and noticed Justin was gone. I frowned. I hope he didn't go back to that bitch of a girlfriend. Suddenly I heard coughing coming from the bathroom.

I leaped out of bed and opened the bathroom door. "Are you okay?" He started breathing heavily, but nodded.  "Yeah, I'm fine. False alarm." I felt his forehead and sighed. It was less warm than yesterday, but still too warm for my liking.

I sighed again. "Let's go get breakfast. It might help you." He nodded and we both went downstairs. When we got downstairs I noticed Justin brought down his favorite blanket that I own and his phone to play on while I made breakfast.

"Are omelets okay?" I asked from the kitchen that was connected to the living room and dinning room. Justin nodded while continuing to play on his phone.

I opened the fridge and grabbed the eggs, bacon, tomatoes, potatoes, ham, and sausage. After a half hour the omelets were done.

I looked at Jay for the first time in said time and noticed Justin fell asleep while playing on his phone

I looked at Jay for the first time in said time and noticed Justin fell asleep while playing on his phone. I smiled and then frowned. He needs sleep, but he needs food even more.

I walked up to the couch and ran my fingers through his hair. He whimpered and accidentally dropped his phone on my foot. I screamed in pain and Justin flinched away saying "I'm sorry. I won't do it again." I rubbed his back. "It's okay. Calm down. It was an accident." Justin calmed down once he noticed I wouldn't hurt him.

"Food is ready. Do you want it?" He nodded and I got both our food. We are in silence, but niether one of us mind because we were both thinking about a lot.

With about a quarter left Justin put his omelette on the coffee table in front of us. I looked at him and frowned. "Are you okay?" He nodded. "What about your stomach?" He sighed. "It's okay."

Justin got up and stretched. "Do you have orange juice?" I nodded. "Yeah. In the fridge. I can get it if you want to relax." He shook his head and got the orange juice himself.

He sat on the couch, adjusted the blanket on himself, and took a sip of the juice. We both sat in silence for a few minutes until Justin broke it. "My girlfriend never let me drink juice." I looked at him. "Why?" He shrugged. "I don't know. I think it's because I'm sort of clumsy." Justin was avoiding my gaze and after a while of silence, but I still had questions.

"What else did she not allow you to do?" Justin took a sip of his juice and cleared his throat. "I couldn't have any friends unless she approved. I couldn't drink alcohol even though I'm legal age. And probably the most fucked up that she did was not let me see my family. I only got to see them once a year. I miss them constantly." I continued to frown.

"Who is in your main family?" He sighed and took another sip of his juice that was now half empty. "Just my brother, sister, dad and step mom," He sighed sadly. "My mom died giving birth to my brother." Both of us were in tears, but niether one of us were crying suprizingly enough.

"Did she do anything else?" He sighed. "She basically did everything. What mostly effected my health was that she would starve me for days on end. Last month I think I only had ten meals." Justin froze, finished his juice, and then readjusted himself and his blanket.

I looked at Justin's innocent and bruised face and growled. "How can someone do that to someone else?!" Justin sighed again and shrugged. "I don't know. It was like her game. I wouldn't follow her rules and suddenly I was down nine pounds."

There was a silence between us, but what were we supposed to say? After a few minutes I cleared my throat. "Where do you live?" Justin looked at me and frowned. "What?" "What's your address?" He frowned. "Why?" "I want to talk to your girlfriend."

Justin protested for literally an hour before caving and allowing me to go. "I'll be back in an hour. You're welcome to have anything. If you can rest though so you can get better okay?" He nodded and I left. I'm going to set this bitch straight. No one abuses my baby boy.