bad day (no ship)

AN: based on a situation that happened to miley cyrus and Justin attacking Paparazzi back in 2013? Idk when it was 😂 enjoy loves

Justin pov

"Come on, man, you have to get ready for a meeting," Kenny said shaking me lightly. I groaned into the pillow. I've always hated meetings. It's just people telling me what not to do and what to do. Just let me do what I want. "Come on baby," Mama said rubbing my back gently. I growled sitting up. "Fine," I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time. "Four am? Nope!" I flopped back on my pillow. "Don't say I didn't warn you," Kenny said picking me up and walking me to the bathroom.

"Go shower. You smell like a  teenager," Kenny joked trying to lighten my mood.  I glared still feeling groggy. I closed the door and showered. I wrapped the towel around my waist and wiped off the steamy mirror. I looked like shit. "Fuck this. I'm not managing you today," I said to my hair. Don't judge me.

I grabbed a shirt, pants, beanie, and everything else I needed. I yawned and groaned. "Everyone pack up!" Scott yelled through the door of my hotel room. I've been calling him Scott lately because we haven't been on the best terms this week. I walked out glaring harshly making him roll his eyes and laugh. Mama gently pushed on my back to urge me to keep walking.

We packed into the van and I pulled out my phone to listen to music. 28%?! Son of a bitch.  Did it not charge last night?! I growled lowly deciding to waste my battery. I was not going to deal with talking to Scott on the way to a meeting at 5 AM.  We got to the meeting just in time. 

The meeting sucked and to make matters worse Scott and I got into another argument. "Just get in the van you two," Mama said tired of our arguing. We continued walking down the too-long hall in awkward silence.  I groaned out loud seeing about a dozen paps. "It'll be fine," Scott said trying to comfort me. "Don't fucking touch me." Mama glared at me, but all  I did was roll my eyes. "Just rush to the van." I nodded and took a breath.

We rushed outside and Paps rushed us. One saw us from a distance and ran over my mama to get to me. "Did you just touch my mom?!" I lashed out to defend her. "I didn't touch her man." I pushed him back from the crew. "I watched you!" Kenny grabbed me and forced me to go into the van where everyone else was. I was still fuming. "I'm fine baby. I didn't get hurt." I huffed trying to calm down. "What a fucking cock," I heard another pap say. "Fucking brat." I saw red and forced the door open. "The fuck did you say?" I tried to hit him, but got blocked by Kenny and another bodyguard. "I'll fucking beat the fucking fuck out of you bro!" I was forced into the van again. "Fucking cock," I heard the pap mutter. I growled punching the seat in front of me.

We started driving back to the hotel. "Are you alright?" Scott asked. I screamed punching the seat repeatedly. I held my hand to my chest and curled up onto my mama's chest sobbing.

We got to the oddly quiet hotel. I rushed up to my room and fell on the bed still slightly crying. My mama rubbed my back. "I got you baby. I always will."