Never born?

AN: WHAT'S THIS??? An update that wasn't months later 😨 not triggering but depression/anxiety in story

Justin POV

Another day and more bad thoughts. I curled on my bed and sighed. No one knows about my negative thoughts and no one cares. My parents don't care and are always busy and my boyfriend is going to leave me like everyone else. Tears streamed down my face and I fell asleep soon after wondering what it would be like if I was never born.

I heard a sound and bolted up. "Whose there?!" I said trying to sound brave. "I'm Angel," they said also trying to sound brave, but honestly sounding scared to death. "Don't angels have wings?" He shook his head sadly. "Angels have to gain their wings. You wish you were never born and I'm here to show you what that would be like."

I rubbed my face feeling stressed and tired. Without warning he grabbed my hand and then there was a flash.

We were in front of the old house I lived in with mum when I was little. I frowned in confusion. "Take a look inside," Angel said nudging me to look through the window. I looked inside, but I wished I didn't. The house was covered in liquor bottles, vomit, needles, and worse of all my parents were dead.

I covered my mouth as tears fell down my face. It was silent until Angel spoke. "Without you neither one of them quit drinking and doing drugs. In the end they ended up going too far and overdosing together." I wiped my tears and sniffled.

Angel grabbed my hand again. This time we were in an alley way. I looked at Angel who was frowning. "What a shame." I frowned with tears still going down my face. He pointed and saw Jason with a bandana over his face while doing graffiti and surrounded by liquor bottles, needles, and paint cans.

"Since you weren't born Jason never quit. He breaks laws and does drugs as well. I don't know if you know this but Jason is sober because of you." Angel grabbed my hand and again a flash.

I looked around feeling my stomach churn at the memory of this place. Being in jail was terrifying. "They caught him of course," he said pointing to Jason in a red-orange jump suit.

"Look at what we got here boys. Fresh meat." Jason shot daggers at them not showing fear. They then started fighting. Angel grabbed my hand. Flash and Jason was dead. "What happened?" Angel looked down sadly. "Withdrawl killed him." Everyone was dead just because I wasn't born?! Angel looked at me smiling. "It's better to be alive huh?" I nodded. Angel gained his wings and I awoke with a gasp.

Jason was sleeping next to me. "I love you." Jason smiled. "I love you too."