fucked childhood

AN: sorry for not updating. There's a lot of emotions and drama and just being busy. I promise to update more if/when I get my notebook back. Sad story warning. Might be disturbing or triggering. Young Justin/no ships

Justin POV

Usually when you're a kid you have a mommy and daddy. Usually they love you and everyone is happy. I envy those kids. I don't have that and probably never will.

My dad is a workaholic at day and an aggressive drunk at night. Every morning he leaves me and mommy early and then comes home late drunk. My parents always fight. They fight every night. Sometimes about bills other times his drinking habits.

On the positive side at least I have my mommy. She's always making sure bills are paid and there's always food on the table. If I didn't have her I think I'd be dead.

Everyday is the same. I wake up to a quiet house. I get up (even though I don't want to) and tend to my growling stomach. I usually only eat 1 or 2 pieces of toast (we never have much food) and then I get dressed and head out the door. The bus stop is two streets down, but being only a tiny 2nd grader you never know what could happen.

After a short bus ride I get to school where I'm bullied for my height and the fact my clothes aren't the best. Not soon enough I get home and get cuddle time with mommy. We watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S or whatever else is on.

Around 9:00pm or 9:30 mommy makes us dinner (usually sandwiches or mac and cheese). 10:00 mommy tucks me into bed and I fall asleep while mommy sings quietly. Either at 12:00 or 1:00AM I awaken to fighting as usual. I grab my stuffy and cry myself back to sleep.

All week is the same until Friday night. Fridays I get a break from fighting because I get to go over to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I play with stuffy and listen to mommy and grandma talking about the all the fighting. Once they are done talking they hug and kiss then mommy does the same to me. We have fun every weekend. Nights are difficult though because I have nightmares. Grandma and grandpa try and comfort me, but I stay up until either morning or I pass out from crying.

The next morning I'm back to smiling like nothing happened. On good days we go fishing or play hockey. But I also try and take naps whenever I can. Sunday comes fast and hell continues.