Sad

AN: ⚠️miscarriage⚠️ and might be sad. Idk how to write sad stuffs. Enjoy anyway. 😃

Three weeks ago

YN screamed which woke me up. "What's wrong?" I asked turning on the lights. Her eyes were wide as she sobbed. "I think I'm bleeding! This isn't right! Something's wrong." She kept sobbing as I picked get up bridal style and drove her to the hospital.

Current day

The miscarriage hit both of us hard, but it hit me the hardest. Because of this I spend most days drunk or hungover.

"It's okay Justin," YN said rubbing my back as I leaned over the toilet sobbing and feeling hungover. "Come on let's go get you meds." I followed her downstairs and when I was given the pills I swallowed them with water.

I groaned as I put the cup down. "You're too good for me." YN giggled slightly and motioned me to come with her. "Come on. Let's take a nap." We both walked back upstairs and as soon as I hit the bed I fell asleep.

*dream*
I was in a bright room. When the brightness cleared there was a little girl.

"Who are you?" She smiled slightly

"Who are you?" She smiled slightly. "I'm Daisy. You have to let go of me daddy," she said as I teared up. "Why?" She sighed. "You're getting unhealthy daddy. Mommy and I are worried. I don't want you to kill yourself because of me," she paused and smiled. "Besides you need to live. My brother will be with you and mommy soon."

I woke up to YN walking out of the bathroom with a pregnancy test. I almost forgot we had sex last week. She suddenly gasped as tears filled her eyes. "It's positive."