fever hallucinations

An: this is a request from AlexaBieber2 it might not be that good but meh 😂 also kinda long and it's not specified but Justin has schizophrenia

"Two-week break, but we're still headed to the next place," Scooter said closing off the meeting. Justin sighed. "Can't we just go home yet?" Jason rubbed his back knowing touring was catching up to all of them emotionally and physically. "Don't you want to make millions of people happy? What happened to that?" It was meant to be playful but Jason shot daggers at him.

"Anyway We're leaving tonight it'll be a few hours so get comfortable!" Scooter and a few others left for the other bus. "So what do you want to do?" Jason asked plugging in his phone. Justin shrugged. "Do you wanna have some fun?" Jason asked kissing his neck. Justin hummed. "I think I just want to go to bed. Tonight's show wore me out." Jason kissed his forehead feeling disappointed but understanding. "Alright, love let's get dressed." They both changed into pajamas and went to bed.

The next day Jason woke up and stretched feeling Justin still in his arms. Jason got up slowly to not wake up Justin before he was ready. "I'm going to find us breakfast okay love?" Jason whispered kissing his face. "Mkay I love you." Jason left the now-stopped bus to find them food at the rest stop.

Justin awoke a few hours later. He groaned and coughed slightly. "Fuck." Justin sat up and kicked off his blankets. "Jason?" No sound. Everyone must be getting food. He'd have to deal with being sick alone.

Despite not wanting to he got up not bothering to get dressed yet. Justin sighed and walked out to the kitchen for some tea. The only one on the bus was Usher who was sleeping. Justin coughed quietly deciding to play video games until someone got back. Eventually, Justin fell asleep playing games.

Justin woke up slowly. It felt like he was on fire. He kicked the blanket off and sat up sluggishly. "Justin." He looked up and locked eyes with something. (Ignore my editing skills 😂)

 "Go away," Justin whispered tearing up

"Go away," Justin whispered tearing up. "I think it was about time I visited no?" Justin shook his head. "Where's Jason? I want Jason." The thing smirked. "Well you see I had a little talk with Jason," It stopped talking and Justin noticed the blood streaming from its mouth down its body. "I ripped his body apart slowly. I started with his feet," It took a step closer. "No," Justin mumbled closing his eyes tightly. "And then his ankles and knees." Justin opened his eyes and it was closer. "And then his torso!" the thing was shouting and its voice was gravely and deep. "Go away!"

Usher woke up to the shouting. "Justin, what's going on?" Justin had his ears covered and tears streaming down his face. "Come on man talk to me. I'm starting to get worried." Justin looked up slowly. "Go away!" Scooter came running in hearing yelling. "What happened?" Usher looked at him. "Go get Jason." Scooter nodded and ran off.

"Look at me," Usher said quietly. Justin looked up slowly. "What are you doing here Grandpa? I didn't tell you where we were landing." Usher frowned but didn't say anything. "What's wrong baby?" Jason said sitting on the bed next to Justin. "Mom? Why are you here?" Jason frowned. "No baby. It's Jason." Justin shook his head and sighed. Justin looked past them and looked scared. "No, go away!" Justin screamed looking at nothing. "It's okay baby." Justin screamed and then coughed. "Hang on love." Jason got up and opened one of Justin's suitcases.