abused and sick pt2

Justin groaned and shivered, but was luckily still asleep on my decent sized couch. I should give him another blanket. The one that I gave him was pretty thin since I can't sleep in a hot room.

Reluctantly I got up and grabbed an extra blanket out of the closet. I lightly placed it on him. Which stopped his shivering instantly. I smiled to myself and went back to the other side of the couch with my laptop.

I opened my computer and my eyes darted over to the sick boy on my couch. Every movement or squeak that he made my eyes would glace over at the cute boy.  I don't love him or maybe I do. I don't know.

I looked over at him(again), but this time his eyes were open and he was blinking lazily. He sighed and adjusted more in the warm blankets. I cleared my throat and he looked at me groggily.

"Do you want anything? Water? Another blanket?" He shook his head and sighed. "Do you want to talk about the bruises and why you were hiding them?" He sighed and got up slowly. "I have to pee."

I showed him to the bathroom. Once there he slammed and locked the door. Soon after I heard sobbing. I knocked lightly on the door. "Justin? Are you okay?" I heard a meek "No."

I licked my lips. "Can I come in?" I heard the door lock click so I let myself in. When I walked in Justin was sitting on the bath ledge. "Sorry I felt sick." I motioned him into my arms.

He leaned on my chest and quietly sobbed. After a while I noticed Justin getting tired. "Wanna go to my room and watch Netflix?" He shook his head. "Why?" "Because I actually have to pee now," He laughed. "Okay. I'll wait for you outside the door okay?" Justin sniffles. "Promise?" I nodded "I promise." And then I left him to his business.

AN: 1. Part 2!!!! Should I do 3? And also it is thunderstorming where I am and I don't know if I should be excited or scared. (Thunder scares me if it's super loud)(which a lot of it is)