debt due Jastin

"Wake the fuck up!" Justin groaned rubbing his eyes. "Jason. I almost got the money. I swear! It's just taking some time," Justin mumbled quickly knowing not to make eye contact.

"You said that last week. Hell, you've been saying that since October!" Jason harshly grabbed his hair. "Listen here you little shit. You're lucky I'm in a good mood. I'll give you two weeks and if you don't have it there will be consequences. Got it?" Justin gulped and nodded. Jason pushed the younger boy backward and walked out the door. "I don't understand something Jase," Luke said as they walked out of Justin's house. "What?" Jason spat not really caring. "If you like him then why does he still have to pay? The kid is clearly trying." Jason turned and hit him. "That's why," Jason said, laughing before getting in the car.

Two weeks later.

Justin sighed throwing the important notice letters across the room. Two jobs weren't enough to pay bills and Jason. Not to mention the little amount of food that was in the fridge and pantry. Justin sighed and walked to the corner near the alleyway.

Jason groaned. He did love Justin, but he needed to be paid or word would get out. Jason grabbed the ladder deciding to make an entrance. He climbed up and opened the window. He hopped in and saw some dude on top of Justin. "Get the fuck off of him," Jason pulled him off, and without thinking he shot and killed him. "Why did you do that?" Jason turned jaw clenched and pointed the gun at Justin. Jason looked into Justin's eyes for a while. He was so beautiful and innocent looking. Jason growled throwing the gun across the room.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Justin sighed closing his eyes. "I don't have the money, Jason. I-I tried. Two jobs weren't enough for bills and my debt." At this point, Justin was nearly sobbing. Jason panicked not knowing how to deal with emotions. He shook his head. "Get in my car." Justin sat confused. "Move!" Jason barked grabbing his gun.

Justin got up and they got out to the car. Justin sat in the back and curled up crying silently. Jason groaned. "What am I going to do with you?"