Schizophrenia Jastin

AN: Happy 2020 y'all 😘 also sorry for inaccuracies I'm not schizophrenic 🤷‍♀️ and probably cliche but meh I like it 😆

hallucinations, the voices in his head, the anxiety, and restless nights. Everyday was getting harder and harder for Justin.

No matter how difficult it was he always had Jason. Jason always knew how to comfort Justin and make sure he was alright. There was a thunderstorm and Justin was on edge. He was afraid of storms and he knew his fear caused more hallucinations. Jason knew what to do as always.

"Justin come watch a movie to calm you down." Justin agreed and sluggishly walked up the stairs to their room. The night before was long and all Justin wanted to do was cuddle with Jason and possibly sleep until the storm passed. Justin sighed curling under the blanket and turning on a movie they both liked.

Halfway through the movie Justin started fighting sleep wanting to stay awake with Jason. "Baby try and get some sleep," Jason whispered making Justin close his eyes.

"Goodnight Justin," a deep voice whispered in his ear making him jump. He opened his eyes and saw a dark figure staring at him.

Justin's eyes widened in fear

Justin's eyes widened in fear. What did this thing want? What was it going to do? The creature smiled and blood pooled out of his mouth. Justin clenched his eyes closed and whimpered. "Justin it's okay. It's not real." Justin opened his eyes hearing Jason's soft sweet voice. He looked around the room, but the thing was gone.

-Time skip -a week later-

"Justin you need to take medicine," his father begged. His parents staged an intervention for Justin after almost a week of little to no sleeping. "They say it's pointless," Justin mumbled looking away. "It won't help." His parents got more sad by the minute. "Just try.... please!" His mother begged. "Just for a week." Justin broke and finally agreed.

-another time skip- three days later-

Jason and Justin sat on the couch watching a movie. "I haven't seen the shadow since last Tuesday!" Justin said not looking away from the TV. Hearing nothing Justin looked over but Jason wasn't there. Justin frowned. Did he go to the restroom?

Justin walked around the house calling his name, but still heard nothing. Justin walked to the living room and Jason was on the couch again. "Where'd you go?" Jason asked frowning. "I could ask you the same thing," Justin said sitting back in his spot.

"Justin we need to talk," Jason said making Justin pause the movie. "I'm leaving you," Jason mumbled making Justin cry. "Why? What did I do? I can do better I promise!" Jason sighed looking down at the ground. "It's your medication. It's making me disappear." Justin's eyes widened as tears streamed down his face.

"What do you mean?" Jason sighed again. "Grab my hand." Justin walked over and tried to grab Jason's hand, but he disappeared again. Justin looked at his hands. "You're a hallucination?" Justin asked in a whisper. Jason appeared again and nodded. "Please keep taking your meds. I love you," Jason said disappearing once again.