Russian roulette pt 2

AN: this was an attempt at a cliffhanger that's not that great but oh well. This is based on Rihanna's song by the same title

"you know how to play," Lucas said putting in a singular bullet and spinning the barrel. "I'm going to put it on this platform whoever it lands on pulls the trigger and then the person to their left. You're left-handed right Justin?" Lucas laughed but Justin didn't. He was just staring at the gun that was pointing at him. I couldn't tell what he was feeling.

Lucas chuckles and spins the platform. We all watch the revolver spin quickly. My heart starts pounding but I don't let them see I'm nervous. I need to be brave for Justin. The gun points to Lucas. I lock eyes with him but he's still smiling. He's confident. I'll give him that. He picks the gun up slowly and puts it to his head. He closed his eyes still smiling and pulled the trigger. Click "Justin it's your turn." He slides the revolver over and Justin sighs and closes his eyes for a brief second. He's so weak and broken. I don't blame him.

He struggles with cocking the gun (I help him) and he points it to his temple slowly. He sighs shakily and pulls the trigger. Click. Justin starts sobbing. I can't tell if it's because he wants to die or if it's because we have to continue this game. I take the revolver in my hands. I look at it closely. "Just count to three if you want Jason," he says in a teasing tone. I ignore him. "What sometimes it helps," he says to Justin. Then I suddenly realized that he's probably played this a million times. This is something he’s done before and he's won every time. He's never lost.

I slowly put it to my temple. I feel like everyone can see my heart beating through my chest. I'm terrified. Click. I sigh under my breath and set it down.

"Round two," Luke spins the chamber and spins it on the platform again. "Jason again." I grab it and look at Justin. He's not looking at me. I look at Luke again and he's smiling while resting his head in his hands. "You know," I say the best I can with my dry throat "I've always wanted to kill the son of bitch that killed my family." I stood up and pointed the gun at Luke. He stood up and pointed a gun at me. "I brought back up in case your bitch lived." No one moved. "Jason. Let's just play fair," Justin whispered still not looking at me. I sighed but remained unmoving. "You wanna play dirty?" I look at Justin. "What if I just kill you?" He laughs. "I'm armed as well McCann. You try and shoot me and I'll kill you." I hum. "Guess we'll have to see how good your aim is." Shots fired and both guns had bullets