Morning egg fight Jake T Austin

Request by @DeonHaasbroek

Jake T Austin POV

I woke up and stared at the love of my life Justin. We both met because of Selena. I'm grateful for her introducing us. "Why are you staring at me?" I chuckled. "I love you so much." He smirked sinking into the warmth.

"Who is going to make breakfast?" He sighed and sat up. "Will you do it? Please!" I looked away. "I don't know. I was thinking you could do it." I looked back at Justin. "What if," Justin gestured dramatically "we both do it?" I smiled and nodded.

We got up and walked into the kitchen. "What should we make?" He shrugged messing with his phone. I love this man but he's gotta get off his phone. I looked in the fridge and smirked. "Do you want eggs?" I asked throwing an egg at him. "Jake!" He said angrily. "Justin," I said back smirking while holding another egg.

He smirked raising an eyebrow. "Really? You wanna play that game?" I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe." He walked up to me and smashed an egg on my head. I gasped and smashed one on him back.

We threw eggs back and forth at each other. Eggs got on the floor, our hair, our clothes, and the walls. He grabbed me by my waist. "You know someone's gotta clean this up," he whispered inching closer to my lips. "Who is going to do it?" He smirked and pecked my lips. "First one to cum cleans." I smirked again. "You're on Daddy."