Scooter thinks he's faking

"Justin get up now!" Scooter spat. I groaned because my throat and head throbed. "You just have a concert and an interview," Allison whispered as she ran her fingers through my matted hair. I coughed hard and moaned. "I don't feel good."

Scooter groaned. "Justin stop faking and get up!" I moaned again. "You can rest your eyes after the interview okay?" Allison whispered. I nodded and tiredly got up.

I got in the shower and washed my matted hair and my body. I turned off the water and opened the shower curtain. I instantly noticed the ice water and the Medicine on the counter. I wrapped a towel around my waist and quickly got dressed.

I coughed again and sniffled. I took the Medicine and got dressed as fast as I could. "Get in the van!" Scooter spat again as soon as he saw me. I got in and rested my head on the window. Everyone was on their phone so no-one noticed that I fell asleep.

"Wake up!" Scooter spat yet again. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I got out of the van and went into the interview building.

After the interview

"That went awful! I kept coughing and sneezing," I groaned. Allison nodded as I collapsed on my hotel bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

After sleeping for three hours I woke up. I had my concert to go to.

After the concert

The concert went as good as the interview. I definitely had a fever and I felt like I was going to faint.

I collapsed on my bed and cried. Everything hurt. Allison opened my door. She felt my forehead and then wiped my tears. I coughed and sobbed. Scooter came in and frowned. "What's wrong bud?"

I sobbed harder. "Feel his forehead," Allison said. Scooter felt my forehead. "Oh my!" He gasped feeling bad for how he treated me. "I think he's delirious," Allison responded.

Scooter lifted me into his arms. I coughed as my cries slightly calmed. "Shhh! Just rest your eyes bud." I sniffled, leaned on Scooter's shoulder, and fell asleep.