hallucinations alternative

YN had been gone on a business trip leaving Justin alone. He closed the door a little too forcefully. It had been a stressful day at work and all he wanted was to take a bath with YN.

Oscar barked running over to his dad. "Hi pup," Justin leaned down to pet the tiny dog. He sighed stripping his shirt. Justin started the bathwater and took off his pants and underwear. He sunk into the water negative thoughts filling his head. He washed his hair and got dressed sluggishly. He walked into the bedroom and opened the medicine cabinet. Justin opened his medication bottle. Empty. "Shit! I forgot to fill it again," Justin growled making Oscar whimper. He had now been without his pills for almost a week.

He felt the familiar dizzy feeling. He sighed knowing his weed would help.  He grabbed the lighter and blunt and sat on the couch. Justin turned on the TV and sighed in pain. After a while he didn't feel better so he decided to lay down. "Keep all the doors and windows locked at all times....."

Justin awoke to the sound of the door opening. Maybe YN was home early. He sat up barely awake but still feeling the effects of the black outs. "YN?" He locked eyes with a handsome man. He looked familiar but couldn't pinpoint how. "Damn," Justin mumbled smirking a little bit. The man cocked his eyebrow. "You're not scared of me?" Justin shook his head laughing slightly. "You're not real." The man walked closer and smashed a vase against his head knocking him out.

 Justin awoke in a dark room. Was this real or was it another one of his blackouts? They always started like this in a dark room before his worst nightmares played out. Justin stretched trying to take in his surroundings, but it was too dark. The door opened and slammed then the light was finally turned on. Justin's ears started ringing and his vision blurred ever so slightly

. The mysterious man caressed the younger man's face. "You're valuable to me." Justin flinched away making the man angry quickly. Justin backed away fearing his harsh glares. The man pushed Justin onto the mattress. "What's going on down there Jason?" Justin slightly heard over his ears blaring and his vision blurring almost like vertigo. And suddenly he was gone. Jason took into account the younger man's blank staring. He waved his hand in front of Justin's face. "Hello in there?" He got no response. Jason lightly pushed him, but still got no reaction. Jason shrugged smirking. It would be easier to cause damage to someone unresponsive. Jason pulled out his pocket knife and flicked it open. A few bruises and cuts would make for a perfect ransom video/picture.

Jason punched Justin and his eyes grew dark, but he didn't move still. Jason smirked and went to punch him again, but Justin stopped him. Jason's eyes widened for a second and then he smirked. He was always ready for a fight. 

Justin pov

I came out of my blackout and I looked around the now bloodied basement. What happened here? I looked around for clues but saw nothing. Finally, I checked the tiny closet. The handsome stranger fell out bloody and either dead or unconscious. I felt dizzy and gagged. I walked upstairs and three people were in the same state as the man. I ran outside in a panic. Outside cop cars were surrounding the house. I put my hands up and realized I was holding a bloody knife.