a bad day and a crush

I was making dinner when Justin stormed in crying. He walked up the stairs and closed the door completely ignoring me.

I walked up the stairs slowly. I opened our door slowly and saw Justin curled into a ball in the middle of our bed sobbing.

I sat next to him and wiped his tears. "What happened juju?" I asked quietly. He looked at me before sobbing harder.

I wiped his tears and cuddled him in my arms. He cried for about 2 hours before calming slightly.

He hiccuped and whimpered as I kissed his forehead. He sighed and rolled out of my arms. He sighed again, gulped, and hiccuped again. "What's wrong love? What was all that about?"

He sighed and closed his eyes. I bet he was tired after all that crying. "Scooter has been an ass lately, paparazzi keep tormenting me, and I don't think my crush likes me back." I frowned.

"Who's your crush?" He sighed. "Can you get me some Medicine? My head is killing me."  I walked downstairs and grabbed meds and a cold water bottle.

I walked upstairs and have the items to Justin. He took the Medicine and placed the now empty water bottle on his bedside table. "Who's your crush?" I asked again. He took a deep breath and sighed. "You." And before I could respond he fell asleep.