happy birthday Bieber!💗

AN: happy birthday Justin! 💗😁 Doesn't our baby look happy today? 😁

When Justin was born he knew he was different. He didn't know how. He just always felt it.

When he played music or sang something unique would happen.

All who watched videos of this boy would feel at peace, happy, and somehow emotionally healed.

Justin found out that his music and talent could heal.

If someone was down, bullied, or suicidal his music would make them feel better. He gave many people hope and a purpose.

His power came with a downside. Many people wanted to manipulate the boy to steal his powers. He had to hide for many years away from the public until they forgot about the boy with healing powers.

Many years later. Justin's 13th birthday.

"Open it honey," Pattie said smiling while watching her little boy-or actually man open his presents. He unwrapped a new video game and smiled. "Thank you mama," he said giving her a big kiss on the cheek. She giggled and stroked his face. "You're growing up so fast," Pattie said getting tears in her eyes.

"I love you mama." She kissed his forehead. "I love you too baby boy."

Justin opened 15 presents in total. When he finished he looked at his mum. "Mom?" She hummed to acknowledge his question.

He started fiddling with his fingers. "I want to post singing videos for our family. Please." She frowned. Was it really a good idea? It will just be for the family. She looked at her son and smiled.

Pattie set up a camera and Justin sang a Chris Brown cover. Pattie got the familiar chills her son's power and singing usually brought her.

Once Justin finished she turned off the camera and hugged him.

A few weeks later Pattie got a call from record producer Scott "Scooter" Braun. They talked for a few hours and decided that Justin should meet him and maybe get a record label.

They met up and hit it off quickly.

Years later Justin Bieber is a well known artist who sweeped many girls off their feet. The healing powers effected many, but no one knew. Not even Justin himself.