Epilepsy Jastin Jouis

Justin

When Justin and Jason met they immediately connected. First being friends and slowly they became a couple. The media knew about Jastin and most people were supportive. The couple would go out in public and have picnics or just enjoy a nice day at the park. The only thing that the media didn't know was that Justin had epilepsy. Both Justin and Jason hid it over the years. It was easy when it was a low day and Justin remembered to take his medications. Busy days were harder and more stressful for everyone. Especially because those were the days when Justin would be more forgetful about his medications.

It was a big day for Justin. A doctor's appointment, two interviews, a soundcheck, and finally Madison Square Garden. Justin had been there a million times, but this time was different. It was Jason's first time at Madison Square Garden. Jason snaked into bed and caressed Justin's back going dangerously close to his butt. "Hands above the waist dude," Justin mumbled not even opening his eyes yet. "You got a big day pop star. Get up before Scooter beats your ass." Justin yawned quietly before opening his eyes groggily. Justin got up shakily and quickly got in the shower.

"Justin! Your appointment is in half an hour! Hurry up!" Justin sighed. "Damn slept through breakfast," He mumbled feeling his stomach grumble quietly. He finished up and quickly got dressed. Jason slipped in since Justin forgot to lock the door. "You look hot," Jason mumbled leaning in hugging Justin from behind. Justin laughed slightly. "Are you ready? I got your shoes in the car." Justin nodded. "Scooter's in a slight mood today too. Just a warning." Justin hummed not wanting any more stress than needed.

They got to the appointment on time (barely) and Justin went in on his own. The appointment went by fast (and was pretty boring). Justin got in the car silently and sighed leaning on the back of the seat. "Bad appointment?" Jason whispered taking off one earphone so Justin could listen to music with him. Justin sighed again. "I'm just tired," he said taking the earphone. "You can rest on your way to the interview. It's about half an hour-hour away depending on traffic." Justin closed his eyes and put his hands over his face.

"What is scheduled today?" Allison opened her phone and checked over the schedule. "Two interviews, a soundcheck, and a concert." Justin took his hands away from his face and looked out the window. "I love New York," Justin mumbled. "I do too," Jason said in a whisper. Justin grabbed Jason's hand feeling clingy.

"Is it your first time here?" Jason nodded. "I love it so far though." Justin nodded. They got to the interview, but had some time to set up before the actual interview. Justin laid on the couch with his hands covering his eyes. "Want some water?" Justin shrugged. "No," He sighed. "Are you okay love?" Justin nodded. "Of course I am. I'm just a little tired." Jason nodded.

Justin sat down at the chair and swayed in his chair out of habit. The interview started shortly after and Justin realized that he was having trouble staying focused. A few times the questions had to be asked two or three times, but other than that the interview went great.

Scooter got everyone back into the car and Justin sighed. "That was great babe," Jason kissed Justin. "You seemed kind of distracted though. Are you okay?" Allison asked from behind Justin. Justin nodded. "Yeah, I just think I'm a little jet-lagged or something. I'm just tired. I'll sleep before my concert and I'll be fine."

The car ride was silent while Justin and Jason listened to music from Jason's phone.

The next interview was a joined interview between Justin and Jason about their relationship and taking fan calls. Halfway through the interview, Justin began to feel worse.

A headache accompanied by nausea overswept him randomly. He also noticed dizziness and his vision would go in and out. "Can we get a break?" Justin stuttered out knowing what was about to happen. "Of course." Justin stood up and walked to the room where his team was waiting. "Baby! What happened?" Justin sighed sliding against the wall.