emetophobe belieber

It was a beautiful day in California. My family moved here not too long ago. I've been to California many times because some of our family lives here. I took a deep breath and smiled nothing can ruin today.

I sat down on a park bench and baked in the warm sunshine. I was daydreaming when I saw him. Oh my God is that the Justin Bieber?! I collected myself and decided to say hi and attempt to strike a conversation with him if he's in a good mood.

"Hi, Justin." He smiled at me but it looked more like a cringe. "Hey." There was an awkward silence but we kept walking together. "Are you okay?" He stopped and shook his head. "I'm not feeling very well today." I frowned feeling sadness and anxiety kick in. I have emetophobia which is the phobia of vomiting. I hate when people are feeling sick it gives me anxiety.

"Well is there anything I can do?" He shrugged. "I'm just trying to get to my car to go home, to be honest," he slightly laughed. "Do you want me to drive you home? You look like you're about to pass out." He sighed. "If it won't be a problem. I don't want to be a bother to you." I shook my head. "I'd do anything for you. Well, not anything. I'm not crazy I swear!" I started ranting. He laughed. Like full-on laughed.

"I get it." I nodded. "Okay. Good. I just don't want to sound crazy in front of a big celebrity like yourself." He shook his head. "Dude do you know how much I've fallen just today? I'm just a regular person," He laughed again. "You are kinda clumsy aren't you?" He nodded and shrugged. "It's a curse really." We both laughed again. We continued to walk and Justin started looking pale. "I love you so much but please don't throw up in front of me," I thought in my head.

"Oh God one second," Justin said placing his hands on his knees. "Fuck what do I do?" I thought with adrenaline and anxiety rushing through my veins. "I'm gonna go find you a water bottle," I said trying to hide the fact I wanted to "nope" it out of this situation.

I went around the park asking strangers for a spare water bottle. "Sure honey. I always keep extra," an older woman said. I thanked her and ran back to Justin (even though I high key didn't want to). He was sitting on the ground drawing in the mud with a stick.

"Did you throw up?" I asked handing him the water bottle. He nodded and swished the water in his mouth before spitting it out.  "Do you want to keep going or sit?" He sighed and licked his lips. "I think I'm ready." I nodded and got up. "Do you need help?" He shook his head. "No, I'm good." He got up and we continued walking and talking here and there.

I spotted the Lamborghini immediately. It stuck out from everyone else's cars. He handed me the keys and I resisted throwing them and drowning my hands in hand sanitizer. We got in and buckled up. "Tell me if we need to stop okay?" He nodded leaning his head on the window.

"God I hope no one got pictures," he mumbled. I looked at him and back at the road. "Well I took none and I didn't see any asshole paparazzi anywhere." He nodded still looking out the window. "That's why I like that park. It's closed off and I can just have myself. No one can see me y'know?" I nodded. "I bet it's hard." He nodded. "It stresses me out. That's probably why I get sick so often," he lightly laughed. I frowned. My poor baby that's not my baby.

"Why don't you tell them to leave you alone?" He sighed. "I've tried. No matter what I say I'm the bad guy. I tell them to leave me alone and suddenly I'm an asshole." He sighed again. "I'm so tired." He closed his eyes. "Ummm I don't really know where we're going." Justin laughed and opened his eyes.

He grabbed out his phone and put in his address. "You seem nice. Please don't stalk or kill me." I laughed. "Why would I kill you?" He shrugged. "I'm sleeping. I don't know what you're doing to me."

I smiled and looked over. Our eyes locked. "You're sick and I'm a belieber. As for the stalking, I make no promises." He laughed and rested his head back on the window. I followed the directions as Justin slept peacefully. He's so sweet and down to earth, no pun intended. I pulled into the driveway and looked over.

Should I leave? Should I wake him up? What if he throws up again? I was lucky to miss the first time. I unbuckled and got out. I went over to Justin's side and admired him. "Stalker alert," I thought to myself. I opened the door and woke him up.

"Hi," he mumbled stretching his tattooed arms out. "Hi. You want to go in?" He nodded and licked his lips staring forward kind of daydreaming. Please don't throw up. "Carry me," he mumbled stretching his arms out again. "I'm not that strong Justin. How about you wrap your arms around me and we'll go from there." He nodded and got out.

"Who are you?" One bodyguard asked. "It's a new friend bro calm down," Justin mumbled walking past the giant man. He greeted me in and I sat next to Justin. "I can leave whenever you want me to." He nodded. "It's up to you, but I've been lonely lately," he pouted.

"How are you feeling?" He shrugged. "A little bit better. Tired though." I nodded. "I bet." He rubbed his face and cringed. "Ugh I'm so hot," he threw off his shirt and I gawked at his body. The tattoos. Justin noticed and smirked. "You like them?" I nodded with my mouth open.

I reached over and traced a couple of them. "That tickles." I chuckled. "Sorry." He shook his head. "It's really no problem. Thank you for everything." I nodded. "Of course. You're welcome." We sat as Justin played Friends (obviously).

I grabbed my phone. "I should probably go." I stood up. "Hey at least let me get you an Uber or something." I shook my head. "No Justin it's fine I don't need your money." He refused. "Please just take it." I sighed and accepted it.  We waited for the Uber and the driver texted my phone.

"Uber’s here." Justin gave me a hug which low key gave me anxiety and high key made me melt. "Here let me get your number so we can meet up when I'm better." We shared each other's numbers and I went home. I opened the door and closed it behind me. All that happened went through my head. I met Justin Bieber and got his number?! This is a dream come true!