Alien Justin

I walked down the street with my head down. No one should see me. "I'll be fine. It's getting late," I thought to myself.

It was raining and cold. I only came here in a human shirt and shorts. I started crying as my tum tum started hurting. I haven't eaten in days or was it weeks? I don't know which.

I found an alley way and crawled into a box. I curled up into a ball and fell asleep. My eyes opened as my tum tum made a noise. I whimpered and stretched.

I looked around. The rain cleared, but the ground was still wet. My tum tum started hurting again. I need to eat soon. What do humans eat again?

I got up and started walking. Where? I don't know. I found a big place. Albert-son's? I walked in with my head down. I slightly lifted my head. I saw different things in different colored boxes. I walked down one row and saw a bright red box. "Cook-ie?" I whispered. I kind of know what those are.

I grabbed them and walked around the large place. No one was around. My tum tum was still hurting. I frowned and sighed. I was about to walk out of the place until someone screamed. "Hey get back here! You have to pay for that!" I looked up slightly and gasped. A human! He gasped too. "Get back here alien!" My instinct was to run so I did.

I could run fast too. "Someone get that alien!" He yelled. An angry mob formed and started chanting. "Get the alien!" I got to the alley way, threw my cookies in my box, then blended in with the wall.

"I think it went this way!" Another human screamed. I unblended and crawled into my box. I opened my cookies as quietly as I could. I whined cookies are so good. It felt good to get something in my tum tum. Suddenly I heard a noise. I looked out of my box and saw another human. It's going to hurt me. "Are you okay?" I looked at human closely. "Come on let's go home before somebody sees us!" As we were walking human kept looking at me. "We're almost there. I'm YN by the way." YN I like that name. Too bad I have to leave. Human would have been my mate if I didn't have to go home like she says.