CHAPTER 1

PART 1: WASUTHORN

PANG IS RUNNING across the hallway, he was a trouble maker and a rebellious child. The guard were chasing after him, and he keeps on running with a glint of smile in his face. He through the phone outside of the building, after he did that Ms. Ladda saw him.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a strict voice.

"No--" he was about to say nothing but the guard catches him.

"Miss Ladda, he stole a phone from a student!!" The guard said, and Miss Ladda looked at him.

"Is it true?" She asked, but he shake his head.

"I didn't look!!" He said as he flip over his pouches and he unbuckle his pants and Miss Ladda cough.

"That's enough, go back to your room." Miss Ladda said and the guard looked at him with angry eyes.

Safe!!

He went outside and saw Nac, holding the phone. He waved at him.

"I told you, we should do this together, you almost got caught." Nac said, and smiled at his bestfriend.

"Eh? You are always busy, that's why i did it alone." Pang said and Nac shake his head.

"How stubborn, what if next time you wouldn't have a chance to break through?" Nac asked.

"It hadn't happened yet." Pang said and they laughed. They headed towards their own classes.

After an hour, Pang decided to sneak out and they went to the cafeteria. Even though it wasn't Pang's turn to eat, since he is from section 8, he sneaked out since he is so hungry and bored.

Pang ordered his lunch he was about to go to their seat, when he accidentally poured his meal unto the section 1's math wizard and tech genius, Wave.

"U-uhm, I'm sorry!!" He plead.

"Wipe it." Wave said.

"Ah, no need, i am fine." Pang replied.

"I am not talking about you." Wave said and look at Pang arrogantly. "I said wipe it." He said and he looked at his foot.

"I said, wipe my freaking foot."

Pang just rolled his eyes and then he tried to get away from Wave. As he was about to do that, Wave tripped his feet causing him to crash on the floor.

"Alai wa!?" He said as he stood up and grabs Wave's collar.

"What's happening here?" Ms. Ladda asked.

"Miss, he doesn't have his badge." Wave said and smirked.

"Where is your badge?"

"I left it in the room." Pang said.

"Or are you a lower section who just sneaked out." Wave keeps his smirk on his lips.

"Hey!! Ms. Ladda he is my friend from class 1." Nac said, saving the shit out if Pang's ass.

"Really? I don't remember him being in our class, we are classmates." Wave said and that made Pang gulp.

The audacity of this jerk!!

"Hahaha, of course, tell me Wave who in our class you can remember their names?" Nac said and Wave didn't dare to speak.

"See." Nac said and and Ms. Ladda let them slip.

Wave keeps on giving Pang deadly glares as he walk off.

THE EXAM WERE SOON TO COME, so Pang's bestfriend, Nac, is now studying so hard and can't be disturb. Pang is so damn bored, and is annoyed by the fact that he can't absorb the lessons.