Chapter 8

PART 8:CONFUSION

WAVE DIDN'T LEAVE PANG'S SIDE, he will eat beside Pang, sleep beside him, and he haven't taken a shower yet. Everyone were curious why is he doing that, but nonetheless they just let him. It has been a week since Pang fell ill because of those dangerous drugs that was mixed with poison. Pang's ability to heal himself were still not that strong, and the fact that he uses his potential to heal Wave is a big factor for the reason he was so weak now. As he uses his potential the poison spreads faster and the body can't stop it since he was so weak. The side effect of using his potential is that he'll get weak, but if he uses it to others he wil get even more weak. Normally he wil just faint or fell in deep sleep, but since the poison takes place he was now under surveillance and Wave is looking after him.

"Wave, are you sure you won't go? You will miss your classes." Namtarn said but Wave didn't respond.

"C'mon, don't act like he'll die." Ohm said and Wave give him a death glare, the reason why he hid himself behind Namtarn.

"Pang is a survivor, he will do this, he wil survive.. no need to feel guilty." Namtarn said which made Wave irritated.

Why does this bitch can't stop talking?! Just shut her up!!

"Just go the fuck away, and leave me here." Wave said.

Namtarn and Ohm just leave as they can't persuade Wave to go with them. Wave really won't let Pang be alone.

After a few hours, Wave fell asleep beside Pang, he was holding Pang's hand as he was sleeping. On the other hand, Pang woke up feeling a pain on his body, and someone is holding his hand. As he looked at the person he was shocked to see Wave.

He gently caresses the hair of Wave, he keeps on ruffling the soft and messy hair that Wave has. Wave woke up as he felt someone were caressing his hair, as he look up he jolted as he saw Pang woke up.

"Nurse.. nurse.." Wave said, and he run towards the corridor. "NURSE HE IS AWAKE!! NURSE!! DAMMIT GET HERE!! NOW!!" Wave shouted, making Pang chuckled.

"W-wave, water.." Pang said and Wave immediately give him water.

"Thanks." Pang said as Wave were assisting him to stand up a bit and sit.

He jugged the water down his throat, he felt so satisfied. He smiled as if it was something he hadn't done foe a long time.

"How long were I was asleep?"

"One week."

"Ah, it's only-- WHAT?!" Pang were so shocked that the pain in his body disappeared.

"Well, basically if you weren't idiot enough you should have save yourself first rather than me. You stupid idiot chooses to heal me first instead of healing yourself whose in grave danger." Wave said, and Pang gulp as he sense that Wave is just holding back on not kicking him and beating the shit out of him because of his stupidness.

Well, being ill while Wave is mad is kinda great.. i guess?

"You won't beat me up.. right?"Pang said and Wave smirked at him.

"Now? Sure, I won't.. but soon? Oh, hell yeah." He said making Pang gulped.

This dudes punches were getting stronger as each days passes by. If he had been awake for a week while I am unconscious that means I am a dead meat.

"Lord, thank you." Pang said as he held both his hands together.

"What are you doing?"

"Thanking god, so that you can't beat the shit out of me." Pang said.