CHAPTER 2

PART2: POTENTIALS

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE I AM MR. POM AND I WILL BE YOUR ADVISOR." The teacher infront said.

The room is filled with 10 students, Namtarn, Ohm, Jack and Jo, Claire, Punn, Mon, Korn, Wave and Pang. They were scattered around and each one pick their own spot.

"If any of you has a question you can ask me." Mr. Pom said and Pang raised hid hands.

"Sir, i think i got into the wrong class." Pang said and everyone looked at him.

"Of course, you are a dumbass." Wave said and Pang glared at him.

"Stop it you two, and Pang no, you are in the right class." Mr. Pom said.

"If you didn't have anymore questions, you can go back to your previous classes and we will have a special class every after your school class time. And also, you will need to move to the gifted room." Mr. Pom said and leave.

"Hey, do you have pen?" Ohm asked.

"Here." Pang said and handed his pen to Ohm.

"If you didn't have your own pen, why did you even bother coming here at school?" Wave said with an arrogant tone.

Ohm was about to pick a fight to Wave but Pang stopped him. Wave smirked and walk away, Claire just looked at them, Mon and Korn smiled at them while Punn ignored them, Jack and Jo already went out, and the 3 followed after.

"Why did you stop me?" Ohm hissed.

"Hey, be thankful that Pang stopped you, that is Wave!!" Namtarn said and smack Ohm's head.

"Ouch!"

"You deserve it." Namtarn said and she looked at Pang who is in deep thoughts.

"Ai'Pang?" Ohm and Namtarn called making Pang looked at them.

"Alai?" He asked.

"You're dozing off, what is it?" Ohm said, and Namtarn nodded.

"It's just that, i felt like i am not part of the gifted class. You all are smart, while i am not." Pang said in a gloomy tone.

"Don't worry, Pang, you are our friend, and i know you deserve to be here." Namtarn said and smiled at him.

"Oh, i am near my room, see you later." Pang said and they waved at him and bid him bye.

As Pang entered he saw Nac, he was studying do hard. Pang felt that his conscience were eating him alive. He felt like he stole the dream and goal of his bestfriend.

"Hi, Nac." He called him and Nac looked at him and smiled.

"Yes?"

"Uhmm.. I am sorry, and our professor told us to move out." Pang said while looking at Nac, he saw that Nac got hurt but still smiled.

"Oh, it's okay, really. Go, do you want me to help you pack your things?" Nac said but he can sense the sadness in his voice.

"I am sorry."

"Pang, stop saying sorry, let's pack up your things." Nac said and he get Pang's bag on the closet.

Pang smiled and nodded, as he pack his stuff with Nac. His books, comics, notebooks and clothes he packed them all, as they were finished Pang bid Nac goodbye as he left the room.

As he walks on the hallway with his stuff he saw someone beside his supposed room, the man is standing and he is sure that ut was Wave. Wave only has a white loose T-shirt and black shorts. His milky cream skin were exposed, his collar were visible from the distance that Pang is. The messy hair, and those sharp almond eyes. Pang almost tripped as he was watching Wave.