Chapter 33

THIS IS A FULL SIDE SHIPS CHAPTER EXCEPT FOR JACK AND JO, THIS IS A VERY TWISTED CHAPTER.

MATURED CONTENT AHEAD

PART 33: MELTING THE ICE AND BREAKING THE WALL

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Pom asked as Chanon barge into his room. He now has no job being a teacher as Pang stopped him on being one and Chanon keeps on getting into his nerves.

"Just wanted to see if you're still alive." Chanon said and roam around his room.

The room that he is in is a room in his apartment that eventually Chanon gave him, he has no right to say no since he has nothing now. He has no job, no place to go, his friends can't help him either.

"Why are you doing this? Just why?" Pom asked and Chanon sighed.

"You... Nevermind, you won't understand and your mind is not open yet." Chanon said and he gave Pom a card. "Use that to buy things, I know that you're living a hard life now."

"Why?"

"Cause you're still my friend, okay? Get it?" Chanon said even if it's a lie, he doesn't want to scare Pom and be away from him again.

Does friends fuck each other? Pom asked himself and hissed. He really can't understand this giant man with big body built infront if him. He is soft then rough, sweet then cruel, it drives him crazy.

"What's your gift?" Chanon asked and he is holding a book that Pom is reading.

"Hmm, I don't have anything..." Pom said and laughed bitterly. He wanted to have a bright future but he destroy it himself.

Chanon looked at Pom and sighed as he really can't fathom to see Pom like this. He secretly asked Pang to give Pom his job back.

"It still need to be a month, and the director just caught weeks ago. Don't give up." Chanon said and patted his shoulder.

"How? Pang wouldn't just let me off easily..." Pom said and Chanon shakes hi head.

"Pang is Pang, he is not a cold person, he maybe complicated to the root but he is not cruel." Chanon said and smiled at him, "don't give up."

As Chanon smiled at him he felt a pure delightful feeling inside his body, a warm feeling that is melting him suddenly spread to his body. A warm and magnificent feeling, he can't help it.

"Hmmm, I'll try my best." Pom said and turned his back to Chanon and write down some things on his notebook. It was things he noticed and theories of some philosophers.

"You're a great teacher, just don't abandon them." Chanon said.

"I won't and I'm sorry... I'm really sorry." Pom looked down and bite his lips.

"Hmm, yeah, it's fine by me now. Wave, and the others including Pang actually forgive you." Chanon said and looked at him.

"But I can't forgive myself... I'm their teacher, a supposed to be second parent to them..." Pom sobbed as he felt so guilty and can't even fathom to see them in person he is so embarrassed about himself.

"You did a mistake then learn from it, also don't blame yourself too much and I am also sorry..." Chanon said.

"What? Why?"

"For the nasty and horrible things that I did to you. Their unforgivable, and I am sorry I know what I did is harrassement, assault and... R-rape, I am so sorry." Chanon bow his head and Pom is shocked and smiled.

Pom didn't really mind them, he is guilty and doesn't have anything to go against it. And the rape part, he did know why but he liked it, it's not rough, it's not forceful but rather warm, soft and passionate. Yes, Chanon leave marks but it's not because he beat him up, because it's from the hickeys that Chanon leave on all over his body.