Chapter 24

PART 24: Chaotic Breakfast

WAVE WOKE UP with a satisfied face and Pang is still sleeping beside him. Wave realize that Pang looked quiet handsome while sleeping.

"You don't look like an idiot when you are sleeping." Wave utter.

Wave stand up and he felt better he can now walk around without feeling pain.  He looked himself at the mirror, he still have bruises that Pang leave on his body.

He really mark me so well.

The bruised were fading but still is very visible, it turn into a lighter shade unlike before that it is so dark. There were mark all over his body. He is glad that he can now move with ease.

He started to do some warm up for his body. He can't get up for days and he needs to regain his body's condition. He did some stretch up but his stamina is still low since Pang drained him so much.

"Uhmmm—you wake up—ahh—early" Pang said as he stretch his boy while talking to Wave.

"Yeah, my body is okay now, I can now move without pain." Wave said as he did more sit ups.

"Don't over work yourself, you still need rest." Pang said and he stood up and walks towards the bathroom, he leave the door open.

"What do you think will be the breakfast?" Wave asked as he is starting to feel hungry.

"Aw dowhn nawh, mahbie skwambwal weggs? Weyd ways?" Pang said as he brush his teeth.

"What?" Wave asked.

Pang clean his mouth before speaking, "I said, I don't know, maybe scramble eggs? With fried rice?"

"Oh, let's eat then." Wave said.

"Did you brush your teeth?" Pang asked and Wave nodded.

"Of course, who wouldn't?" Wave said and shake his head.

"I'll go get it here." Pang said.

"No, let's eat down stairs." Wave said and he stood up and looked at Pang.

"You sure?" Pang asked and Wave nodded. He gulped and sighed, well Wave is fearless after all.

They are going down stairs when they saw Mr. Pom who can't stand properly and has manu bruises. Behind him is Chanon who is smirking while looking at Pom, his stares are with lust and love towards the guy infront of him.

"Is that Mr. Pom? What happened to him?" Wave asked.

"The same thing that happened to you, drained." Pang said and Wave get it.

Oh well, maybe it runs in their blood.

"Want another round?" Pang whispered on Wave ears.

"Want another taste of your own medicine?" Wave asked with a smirk making Pang gulped.

"No, thank you, I don't want another blue balls. It fucking hurts." Pang said making Wave laughed and Mr. Pom and Chanon looked at them.

"Holy shit!! You are worse than me!!" Chanon said while laughing.

"I am not weak." Pang said proudly.

"Well, I can see that you really marked him well." Chanon said and laughed, he looked at Pom and shakes his head.

"What? Still won't accept me going to carry you?" Chanon asked and Pom sighed.

"F-fine." Mr. Pom said as he has no choice, he'll suffer from great pain if he didn't accept it.