Chapter 28

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

IT'LL BE A LONG UPDATE

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

PART 28: GIft From Wave

SUPOT HAS BEEN HELD CAPTIVE BY the authorities and he didn't dare to escape, he waited for Yuth to come to him. The cameras on Supot's main room was turned down. Yuth and Supot were now officially in a relationship.

Ohm and Namtarn were back again at being together, after being away from each other they realize they need one another. Ohm is currently helping Namtarn to master her potential and increase her health.

Punn is having a therapy session with a psychiatrist and an expert psychologist. Claire is supporting Punn as he did that therapy to counter strike his other personas. Claire observe him using her potential to read minds and see emotions.

Korn is now a photographer on social media. He created a channel and blog about scenery, artsy and Mon. Mon is teaching Korn self defense for himself and it's also their bonding time.

Jack and Jo on the other hand fell in love with the same girl, but none of them make a move. They know that one another felt a liking towards that girl so they didn't bother to continue it.

Chanon and Pom were a mess, they always fight like cats and dogs. Chanon always punish Pom and Pom keeps on getting in his nerves. They are well aware that they like one another but it's still difficult when they have such high walls and pride.

And for Pang and Wave? Pang become a member of Ministry which made him very busy, and Wave was hired by the other company by a higher pay to become an executive accounting assistant.

"Wave, don't push yourself too much." Pang said and he looked at Wave whose facing the computer.

"I'm not—haaaa..—just a little.. more."  Wave said and keeps on yawning, it's already midnight yet Wave keep on doing a job for a month in just a day.

"Wave, please, please, go get a rest." Pang said and he is really worried but he doesn't want to stop Wave.

"And done!! There, I am now done." Wave said with a satisfied smile. He looked at Pang and shakes his head. "I can take care of myself and I know my limit. Don't worry." He said and pat Pang's shoulder.

"Go take a shower, okay? I'll prepare your food, you missed the dinner since you keep on working your ass off there." Pang said and Wave chuckled.

"Yes, sir." Wave said jokingly and he went into the bathroom with a towel.

As Wave being in the shower, his phone suddenly beep multiple times and it made Pang wonder. He look through the phone and he got angry at what he saw. There are bunch of unknown numbers that are texting Wave.

I know I have no right to be jealous and angry but fuck I am angry!!

***245***65: You're Mr. Wasuthorn right? I am the part-time employee my name is Wendy.

***665***32: Hi, I have a crush on you, I hope you can date me 🥺🥺

That second message made Pang scoffed and laughed sarcastically. He blow off some air and read more, the are bunch of text from many people!!

Why is Wave so fucking handsome?! Just why?!

Suddenly the door opened up and he quickly put it down and acted like he saw nothing. He put them from read to unread so that it won't be so obvious.