Chapter 20

PART 20: Kit and Maprang

WAVE WOKE UP WITH A MASSIVE body ache and headache. He felt like his hips were going to detached from him, he can't even get up from the bed. But he saw that he is we dressed and he knew that it must be Pang who dressed him.

The door open up revealing Pang with a food tray. Pang gently walks towards Wave and placed the food on the bed. He then helped Wave to get up and as he looked at Wave he knew Wave is in pain.

"Wave, I can heal you, you know? Just tell me." Pang said and Wave shakes his head.

"I can endure this, don't worry." Wave said and tried to eat the food. He felt his throat were dry.

Is it because of my screams? Did others heard my screams?

"Don't worry they didn't." Pang said and Wave glared at him.

"Don't use your potential on me." Wave hissed and continued to eat.

"Why are you so handsome?" Pang suddenly asked.

"I don't know, it's already given to me." Wave said and smirked.

"How conceited you are, tsk." Pang said and smile.

"Uhm, can you carry me to the bathroom?" Wave asked and Pang nodded.

"Of course, after you eat I'll wash you up.", Pang said and Wave look at him like he will do something bad.

"I won't take advantage of it!! I'll just wash you up." Pang said and it took minutes before Wave agreed.

Does he really think that I am that horny?

"I wonder, will I ever get that mind reading?" Wave asked and Pang thinked.

"Maybe you could, but wasn't your potential basically were based on technology and things? So I am not quiet sure about that." Pang said and Wave rolled his eyes.

"You have 4 potential that's unfair." Wave said.

"You have 3 what's so unfair about that?" Pang asked.

"That you have more potential than I am!!" Wave replied.

"You really can't stand me winning against you?" Pang sighed.

"Tsk, I am smarter than you but why do you get way more potential?!" Wave said and gritted his teeth.

"Just please don't put your anger on the plates. Chanon bought them, they're still new." Pang said.

"Fuck off, I am pissed." Wave said and he is in the bad mood.

"You need to take a bathe, you can punch me later but you'll stink if you won't take a bathe." Pang said and Wave agreed.

Pang carried Wave to the bathroom and washed him up. Pang tried to calm himself and chant so many sutras just to calm himself. He carried Wave to the bed after that and dressed him up.

"Still wanted to punch me?" Pang asked.

"Not really, maybe if I find something unpleasant I'll punch you." Wave said and sighed.

"I don't wanna go out." Wave suddenly said making Pang confused.

"Why?"

"I'm unable to move around and I have a lots of hickeys. You think I'll go out with this shit?! I can't freaking move!!" Wave hissed but as he saw Pang's sad face he stopped. "It just that I can't move around, I hate that you still need to carry me just move around. I felt and like a burden." Wave admitted.

"You're never a burden to me, I told you that I love you." Pang said and he lifted Wave's chin, "I love you and doing this makes me happy, so don't be bothered."