Chapter 11

I finished my work loads early today and is free, so yeah.. here's the update!! Just hope that this week will end well for me to update more.

CHAPTER 11: WHO ARE THEY?

LOVE IS NOT SOMEONE can just have, it is something that some people doesn't receive. That is how Wave thinks for the past few years. He can't love someone just easily and people avoided him, even his family looks at him as if he killed someone. It has been like this since he went to collage. Since he has potential to use to computers he take ICT and he eventually graduated in just 2 years, he had advance lessons and after that he studied Accountancy and here he is now studying for his last exam.

"Psst, are you sure that's him?" A bunch of girls were gossiping behind Wave.

"That's him right? The reason why that person died. Gosh how could he be so cruel? After the school, then the student in his class!!" Another woman said.

"I heard he is famous for his looks and his brain, but no one likes him. Serves his right, actually I like the guy from his class what's his name again? The lower class boy, he is so nice!!" A girl giggled and everyone cheered for that girl.

"Can't you all be fucking silent?! You all are so effin noisy!!" Wave shouted and the girls jolted and run away from him. He keeps on reading the book about financial reports of some companies, and things that needed to be done.

"Ugh, this is so fucking annoying." Wave sighed as he sipped his coffee.

The bitter the better.

"Wave.."

Wave didn't bother to think whatever it is that he hears, he keeps on hearing it since he was a M4. Voices that surely keeps him from danger, but if it's not about the danger he surely didn't want to hear them.

"In another life, I would be your girl.
We will keep our promises until the end of the world."

The song plays through the whole place and some even sang the song. Wave felt annoyed and leave immediately, as he felt a pain in his chest again. He sighed at the never ending sudden burst of pain in his chest.

"Wave..? It's you!!" A guy with a fancy clothes said.

"Who are you?" He irritatedly said and looked at the guy from head to toe.

"It's me, Punn!! We haven't seen each other since you graduated from Ritdha." He said and smiled at Wave. Wave find it weird for a person who is his schoolmate to be so good to him.

"What do you want?" Wave said coldy but the guy remained his smile.

"Well, we wanted to invite you into a reunion party." The guy said and he sighed, he didn't want any party or to meet anyone.

"No."

"C'mon Wave, we're classmates!! We wanted to have you in there!!" Punn said, but he just shove him away.

"Stop acting nice, none of you were nice to me back then." Wave said making Punn gulped and look away.

"I know and we're sorry."

"No, you are not sorry for what you acted now shut up." Wave said and walk away from Punn.

He shove his headset and listen to Magic flute - Queen of the night by Mozart, he like it for a reason.

' Der hölle rache kocht in meinem herzen,
Tod und verzweiflung flammet um mich her! '

He keeps on walking down the alley near his dorm, he keeps on switching dorms since there's always a nosy persons that gossiping about him.

' Fühlt nicht durch dich Sarastro
Todesschmerzen,
So bist du meine tochter nimmermehr.
Verstossen sei auf ewig,
Verlassen sei auf ewig, '