Chapter 12

PART 12: Helping Wave

"OH, WE MEET AGAIN." The guy that Wave were avoiding said and Wave forced his smile.

"What are you doing here?" Wave asked.

"Oh, my sponsor told me to go here for my last examination." Pang said.

"Examination for what?" Wave asked.

"For my graduation, I need to take the exam for Psychology." Pang said.

"Psychology? Why did you take Psychology?" Wave asked.

"Well, I already finished BS Biology last year, and 3 years ago I started AB English, so I don't know what course I should take next and my sponsor suggested this." Pang said and Wave nodded.

"How smart of you."

"Not really, I am just lucky that my Uncle, and Brother helps me with my studying." Pang said and he smiled, "oh, gotta go before I'll be late." Pang said as he bid hus goodbye to Wave.

Wave find Pang amusing for sometimes he acts dumb and slow on things, but if you focused on him he is smart on his own way. Last week Wave is amused on how Pang used the unused parts of the washing machine to create a water filter since their water filter broke. He uses the the spin wheel as part of the filter and uses 5 clothes to filter water as the wheel spins. It's a temporary water filter, but it's useful enough.

"What a weird kid." Wave said and he stretch his body, he needs to transfer his document from this academy to the Ministry.

We went inside and as expected many gossipers keeps on talking. He keeps on walking fast to clear things out. As he went inside the office he saw Mr. Supot and he smirked at him.

"Nice to meet you again, Wasuthorn." Mr. Supot said as he leaves.

"Wave are you here for the documents? Here, I already arrange them." The clerk said

"Thank you, Nong." He said and bowed a bit.

He left the room and stops the time, he walked slowly as people doesn't even know he was walking infront of them. He keeps on walking slowly as he look at the beautiful scene of the school, if it weren't for the students he will enroll here. He said and he went to the library. As he stepped inside everything stops, he picked a book to read and it's about a theory of quantum physics. It took him hours to read it but it doesn't matter since he stopped the time. As he stepped out he saw Pang walking around.

"Why didn't he stop? He should stop since I stopped the time." Wave mumbled and he followed Pang.

Pang didn't notice that everything stops since he didn't saw anyone as he leaves. He keeps on walking and he felt a familiar presence behind him. He smirked as he knew it is Wave.

Why is he following me though?

He tried to lure Wave and he did, wherever he goes Wave will follow him. He chuckled and looked at Wave, and Wave looked so shocked.

"Why are you following me?" Pang said as he is teasing Wave.

"How?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Pang asked.

"Why didn't you stop? I stopped the time.. why?" Wave said making Pang gulped.

Shit!! I didn't noticed it at all!!

"Uhm, I didn't know.. how would I know?" Pang said and Wave didn't buy it.

"What's with you? You are so weird in many ways that I can't imagine." Wave said.