Chapter 18

MATURED CONTENT AHEAD

JUST SO YOU KNOW GUYS I AM NOT GOOD WITH THIS STUFF, JUST STILL PRACTICING.

PART 18: RELEASING THE HEAT

"WELL, THAT'S THE FIRST TIME I SAW WAVE BEING SO PISSED AND MAD." Punn said and he remember how many broken chair and damage table Wave has produce. With that thin body Wave can pull a fit that can destroy anything.

"That's so true, but I saw happiness, anger and love all in one in Wave." Claire said and they all smile.

"How is Namtarn? Did that bitch came to her sense that Pang will not like her?" Claire said as she clung on Punn.

"She is fine now, but still she can't accept that Pang didn't like her the way she wanted to." Ohm said and they all felt sad for Ohm.

"Why did you like her?" Mon asked.

"I don't know she brings me happiness and calmness. I felt home when she's around, at first I only see her as a friend, then she has resemblance to my mom, then little did I know I already fell for her. The only thing is that I am the only one who fell in love." Ohm said and he smiled weakly.

"That sucks, but I know how you feel." Korn said and Mon look at him sharply.

"Make sure that I'll like the words that will come out of yours mouth." Mon said as he shows her fist on Korn.

"On the other hand, I don't know how you really felt." Korn said and he gulped.

"Pussy."

"Chicken."

"Tsk, sheep."

"Loser!!"

"Loser!!"

"Hey, don't gang up on me!!" Korn said and hissed.

"Just admit it, you can't go against Mon." Claire said.

"Tsk, fine, of course I love her!! That's why I can't go against her!!" Korn said and Mon blushed red.

"Ohhhhh~" everybody teased the two of them.

"So cute, the silent couple, sweet but deadly couple." Punn said.

"Yeah, he is dangerous and so is she." Ohm said and everybody shakes their head.

They were chatting at each other when the door opened revealing an angry Wave and Pang whose laughing. Everybody stops and and they look at the new comers.

"Hey, so how come you are alive?" Punn asked.

Both Wave and Pang sat down and lean on the couch. Wave kicked Pang out of the couch and they laughed.

"Ouch!! Hey, that's offensive!!" Pang exclaim.

"You did something so offensive too!! We're fucking quits!!" Wave hissed.

"Tsk, anyways Yuth and the Director planned to nake me alive. After my death Yuth became alive in exchange of Nate's life which is something happened so fast. It's a tragedy that happened. On Yuth's grave a magnetic wave and lighting both hit the ground and Nate. Nate died but Yuth became alive." Pang said.

"So where are you in that?" Ohm asked.

"Let him finish." Claire said.

"Yuth woke up after a week, and Chanon came to look for my body that time. And when Chanon knew about the revival of Yuth, he plead to Yuth and Supot to revive me. It took a lot of trial and error. Grace, Third and Time were the one who were tasked to revive me. It took them 1 year to revive me. Since I have potential Nullification, their potentials were no use on me. Yuth can only prevent my body from getting too much wrecked from the experiment. That's when they found that only healing potential were can be used to me." Pang said.