Chapter 37

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

I NEED TO REWRITE ALL OF THIS SINCE A GLITCH HAPPENED AND I CAN'T FIND THE ORIGINAL SO I REWRITE IT AND CHANGE SOME SCENES.

PART 37: BURNING

"UGH SIR..." Wave said as if he was drunk and the paints were on the floor.

Pang slithered his hands on Wave's hanbok robe and untie the knot. He then pinch Wave's nipple and suck them a little. Pang is now following the whole flow but he is sure he'll still give Wave the dominant vibe that he likes.

"Ughh... Not that." Wave moaned when Pang suddenly bites his nipples and pull him.

"S-sir... Ughh..." Wave moaned and Pang bites his upper right and left hips. "Ughh!!"

The papers were scattered around the floor and the ink were spilled on those papers. Everything inside the hotel room is such a mess.

"Nakyum.." Pang moaned and Wave got irritated.

"Don't call me Nakyum!!" Wave suddenly said with an irritated expression that made Pang smile.

"Wave.." He said.

"That's better." Wave said and it made Pang smirk.

Even in role play you are still territorial, you're making me fall in love with you harder.

Pang suddenly yank Wave's his towards him and pulled the latter's pants. Wave is incredibly blushing by how Pang acts, he is gentle, bold and so dominating. Pang then separate his legs and put them on his shoulder, then he spit his saliva on Wave's butthole. Wave found it nasty but kinky, it turned him on.

Shit, did I suddenly developed a spitting fetish?!

"Ughhh... Nggg... Sir..!!" Wave suddenly mewl as Pang suddenly thrusted three of his finger inside.

"Ahhh, my painter is moaning uncontrollably, enjoying it are we?" Pang said and licked his lips. "My drunken painter is being a slut for me now, how magnificent."

"Ughhh... Sir... Ngggg!!!!" Wave arch his back as Pang thrusted his fingers faster and move them on different directions hitting Wave's prostate.

"You're leaking." Pang stated as he saw the erected dick of Wave is up with a few white thick liquid came out of it. Pang licked it without holding it and made Wave moaned.

"Fuck!!" Wave cursed as a sudden pleasure came through him.

"I didn't know my painter has a foul mouth." Pang licked his lips as he keeps on thrusting his fingers roughly making Wave cum while trembling.

"Ughhhh...!!" Wave moaned loudly as he grip on his own hair in frustration of the pleasure he ks feeling.

"We are just starting, we have a long night to come, my painter." Pang said as he picked up the brush and dip it with the ink that is inside the bottle and draw an orchid on Wave's stomach.

"Ughhh... Sir." Wave felt lile he is really drunk, he is feeling funny and fuzzy as he felt so hot and his butt is itchy. "Fuck... Me, Pang." He suddenly said making Pang smirked.

He lose it.

"What? My painter wanted what?" Pang teased him making Wave frustrated as he is in pain due to his sudden surge of libido.

"Ugh!! Fuck me!! Stop this fucking role play!! Just fuck me!! I don't want to wait!!" Wave shouted on top of his lungs making Pang shocked, he never saw Wave this desperate.