Chapter 25

MATURED CONTENT AHEAD

I AM NO PRO AT THIS

PART 25: SEX AND CONFESSIONS

SUPOT THROW YUTH ON THE BED, he licked his lips as he saw Yuth's tempting body. Yuth felt so hot not because of the mind control, but because he, himself z felt horny as he looked at Supot.

"Moan my name.." Supot said and he begun to kiss Yuth on the neck.

"S-supot.. ughhh.." Yuth moaned as he was being kissed by him.

"Hmm.." Supot hummed as he keeps on kissing Yuth. He slowly moved his hands on Yuth's pants and he cupped it and gently rubbed it.

"Keep moaning my name.. I wanna hear that you want me." Supot said and he made a low growl.

"Nggg!!! S-supot!! F-fuck.." Yuth moaned as he felt his body became hot. He didn't know if it's his own or if Supot is controlling him, but either way he can't escape this.

"Ahh... Your moans makes me wanted to cage you and tie you up." Supot said and he pulled Yuth's pants and it reveals Yuth's thin brief with a massive pent on it.

"Oh, you're horny now? I am not using my potential to make you horny." Supot said as he licked his lips.

"Nggg... Fuck you!!" Yuth exclaimed and he glared at Supot.

"Yes, yes, I am going to fuck you.. roughly." Supot said and he pulled his underwear down and he undress Yuth's brief.

Yuth gulp as he saw how big Supot is, yes, he did saw it before but now it is bigger. Yuth knows that if that dick went to his ass it'll tear him up.

Supot sensed the hesitance and fear on Yuth's face. Yes, Supot wanted to fuck Yuth raw and roughly but he is not a rapist.

"I'll give you an offer, you'll ride me on your own or I'll ride you." Supot said even though his ego were hurting.

"W-what?" Yuth were confused at Supot's sudden offer.

"Choose, the former or the latter?" Supot asked again.

"T-the former?" Yuth said and gulped making Supot smirked.

Supot lifted Yuth and sat down on the bed with him sitting on his lap. Supot hold him tight on his back and hips, all he could do is to held Supot's shoulder since Supot's force were so strong.

"I can shower you with lots of money, I can give you anything you wanted." Supot said with a husky voice as he kissed Yuth's neck and bite it hard.

"Ughhh!! Fuck!!" Yuth screamed in pain.

"I'll give you whatever you want just name it, I'll forgive all of the things the you did, betraying me, ruining my plans, I'll forgive you no matter what." Supot said and it made Yuth still as Supot is kissing and marking him.

"But why can't you fucking see that..." Supot said and he bites Yuth's neck making the latter whimper. "Why can't you see me?"

"I don't understand—fuck!!" Yuth shouted as Supot suddenly inserted his two fingers inside Yuth's ass.

"I-it hurts." Yuth said with a shivering voice as he arched his back and he felt the two fingers were stretching him.

"I'll take you raw and rough, I've been so patient with you during this years." Supot growled and added another finger inside and started to keep on ramming his fingers on Yuth's ass.

"Ughh!! Fuck!! It hurts!!" Yuth cried and Supot bite his own lips as he heard the subtle sobs that Yuth is making, he slowed the pace.

"Why can't you see me? Why do you only see her?" Supot said and he buried his face on Yuth's neck as he stretch Yuth.