Chapter 4

PART 4: POTENTIAL AWAKENING

EVERYONE IN THE GIFTED ROOM were practicing their skills. Mon were practicing martial arts, as she discovered that she is physically strong. Now only Pang hasn't discovered their potential. He was trying to read, or what so ever that Namtarn and Ohm were saying that might help him. Wave on the other hand were still uncomfortable and silent, he didn't bug Pang or anyone in the room. No one noticed him, since he was facing his laptop the whole time.

"Guys, i really can't figure out what is my potential." Pang said.

You are just dumb. Wave said on the back of his head.

"Can't we take a break? My head is hurting from this." Pang said and the two agreed.

As Pang walk away, he roam the school and saw Mon practicing at the martial arts club. Mon called him and show him around the club. It was fun, yet also painful for Pang since Mon uses him as a sparing partner.

"Damn, Mon, you sure is strong. My shoulder hurts." Pang complained.

"Sorry, i didn't control my potential it's just hard to sometimes stop it, but i am working on it." Mon smiled and Pang nodded.

Pang looked at the door and saw Wave pass by. He suddenly remember what happened that night. He breathe heavily and shake it off his head.

"Actually i was weak back then, before having this i really wanted to be good at sports. And then this happened, it's like a gift that was given to me. And then i met them, they accepted me and they become my friends." Mon said and Pang can tell she's happy.

A guy passes by the door of the club.

"Who is that?"

"Hmm, I don't know but he is a weird kid. Some says he is a pervert or something." Mon explained.

"Oh, you better be careful Mon." Pang said.

"Hahahahaha, more like he should be careful of me." Mon proudly said.

"AHHHHHHHH!!" A loud shout can be heard through the corridors and everyone were shocked.

Pang, Mon and the others went to the rest room were the scream came from, they saw a woman there. She was trembling in fear as the attacker were now being held by the other students.

"I-i saw him.. and then she became like that." The girl said and she was scared.

"Who?"

"The perverted guy, i-i think he did something to her."

Everyone were so eager to find that guy. They scattered around, leaving only Pang and Mon at the comfort room.

"Pang, look!!" Mon said as she pushed the drum and a big hole were to be seen.

Both go inside and crawl towards the other opening. They were shocked, as they were now in the stock room. There they saw a man whose looking crazy, with blood shot eye and is shivering with a goofy and creepy expression on his face. He was sniffing the towels of the girls. Mon and Pang felt disgusted and Mon held him captive. They went to the gym and and reported him on the school admin.

A few hours later a massive epidemic came across a school. Everyone starts to go berserk.

"Fuck this zombies!! They're ruining my style!!" Claire complain as her ribbon were torn apart by one of the zombies when she got attacked, luckily Punn save her ass.

"It's my fault, if it weren't for my sweat.." Mon said as she look depressed.

They were now in the gym, hiding from those zombies who were so agitated to tore them apart. Some wanted to get back at Wave who was now has a sprained ankle and is being carried by Pang. Some were envious of Claire, Punn's talent and Mon's strength and skills.