Chapter 15

PART 15: RECOVERED MEMORIES

"ARE YOU OKAY, WAVE?" Namtarn asked.

"I'm fine, stop being a nosy bitch." Wave said and Ohm acted like he'll punch Wave, but when Wave looked at him he suddenly hide behind Namtarn.

Coward jerk.

Wave has his memories back, but he is mad as fuck at Pang. Everything went back and he didn't wanted to see Pang's face for now, so he leave early and still hasn't comeback yet. He went to Namtarn and other's hide out. The hide out is a big place yet you won't see this as a suspicious building.

"Why are you here by the way? What brings you here?" Punn asked.

"Nothing.." Wave replied and Claire butt in.

"You felt sad, anxious, and mad, what's the matter?" Claire said.

"And there we go, another nosy fucking bitch." Wave said and Claire throw his compact mirror at Wave.

"Stop interfering with my emotion." Wave said and he lean on the chair, clearing his mind. He suddenly remember the time Pang told him the truth about hiw own identity. He smiled bitterly as he remembers.

"What do you mean that I should believe that bullshit?" Wave asked as he looked at Pang.

"I am revived, I already died before." Pang said and Wave laughed.

"That's hilarious seriously!!" Wave said and he looked at Pang who has a serious face.

"So you mean..? But how?"

"Well I have the ability of nullification and healing. Those help me to preserve my body, since my mental state is not right it only preserves the body but it didn't revive me immediately. Yuth, he with his ability to control ones cell, he uses it to me and bring me back, though my mental state went okay after a month after they revive me." Pang said and Wave is beyond amuse at what he have learned.

"Holy crap!! That is so cool!!" Wave said and in Pang's eyes he looked like a puppy who is so eager and look so cute.

"That happened hahaha, and Wave we were classmates before I die." Pang said and he looked at Pang.

"On class I?" Wave asked ans he shake hus head.

"On the gifted program, you can't remember right?" Pang asked and Wave nodded.

"That's because I made you forget me, because whenever you knew me, you're not so happy about it." Pang said and Wave suddenly remember something.

"So it's you.. the person they said that I caused the death of." Wave said and Pang sighed as he nodded.

"But don't mind it, it's not really your fault since the truck hit me and it's not your fault." Pang said.

"Uhm, why are your mental state not stable?" Wave said and Pang looked away.

"It's better that I don't tell you, please don't ask." Pang said cause he knew Wave will blame himself for what happened.

"Tsk, come one!!"

"Pang, tell me!!"

"Pang?"

"Hey, Pang!!"

"Fine!!" Pang said as he take a deep breath.

"Because the person I love the most want me to vanish and be gone." Pang said ans Wave looked at him.