Chapter 9

PART 9:  Folk and Nac

EVERYONE INSIDE THE ROOM can feel the tension between Pang and Wave. Even Mr. Pom can feel it, the whole session about their potential practicing were so awkward.

"Ehem, class we will have a test tomorrow after your tests in your own subjects. Be here after the test, 6 o'clock." Mr. Pom said and he leaves.

"Pang, what is happening? I can see fear and anger in Wave." Claire said, and Pang looked at Wave who is glaring at him.

"Nothing, just don't mind it." Pang said as he sigh.

"And why do you look so gloomy this days?" Mon asked as she was worries about him.

As girls started to surround Pang, Wave felt like he wanted to shove those girls away. He stopped the time and grab Pang.

"What do you want?" Pang asked as they stopped outside the building.

"Nothing." Wave said making Pang felt so pissed.

"Really? Nothing? Am I really nothing?" Pang said as he looked at Wave.

"Yes."

"Okay." Pang said and gritted his teeth, he felt so hopeless.

"Hey, I will aced the test." Wave said and walk towards the opposite of Pang's direction.

AS THE EXAMINATION TAKE PLACE, Wave is now in the leading point. He was so sure he will win, and he will asked the director to make Pang disappear in the gifted section. He was so sure he will win, not until Pang's score went up.

"What the.." Wave said and he rushed towards Pang's location. He is mad and irritated at how a lower class student like him make a genius like him go beneath him.

"What did you do?!" Wave said as he grabs Pang's collar.

"What are you talking about?!" Pang asked in confusion.

"Playing dumb, are we? You cheated!! How did you do that?!" Wave said and he keeps on grabbing Pang's collar while the former were trying to push him.

"Well, let's see what kind of request will you ask for the director." He said and pushes Pang as he leaves.

Pang were so damn confused and irritated on how rude Wave is. And then Namtarn shows him a picture of the score board, indeed he has top over Wave. But he didn't know how.

As he went inside the Director's office, he was thinking of Wave. He sat down and faced the Director who was smiling from ear to ear.

"So, what do you want to ask for me?" Mr. Supot asked.

"I'm still thinking.." Pang said, since he can't get Wave out of his mind.

"Give me days, and I'll tell you.." Pang said and immediately leave before Mr. Supot can even say a thing.

Pang quickly run towards Wave's room. He waited until Wave's class were finished. As many students came out and there were Punn, and Nac and the others. His eyes were only looking for Wave. As he saw Wave he immediately drag Wave and the latter keeps on struggling.

"What the hell?! Pang!! Let go!!" Wave said as he keeps on punching Pang, but Pang indure the pain and the bruises.

"Wave, talk to me.. Why are you so mad at me? Aside from the fact that I got here in the gifted section." Pang said, and Wave look away.

"No, You don't need to know. Just go and disappear and I'll be happy." Wave said with a cold and low voice.

"Seriously, why are you like that? On the mission, yes you were rude and acting like a jerk.. but you're not like this. What's wrong?"