Chapter 17

PART 17: HEATING SITUATION

WAVE DIDN'T KNOW how to act in front of Pang. After that TV commercial incident they had, he can't stand being with Pang alone. He frequently went to the meeting and he knew Pang us following him, he didn't mind it though.

"Mr. Pom is that a hickey?" Mon asked as they all noticed the hickey on his neck.

"Ehem!! Don't concern yourself with that." Mr. Pom said and he looked at them. "I found out thay they have been experimenting on dead bodies lately."

It caught Wave's attention since it may lead to Pang. He didn't want them to know about Pang being alive and well. More importantly if Namtarn saw Pang, Wave is sure that he won't stop himself on wrecking her whole.

"Why would they do that?! Does bodies were dead!! Give some respect." Claire said.

"Well, I think they're testing the project on the corpse, which is weird." Mr. Pom said.

"Third and I went to that place last night and here is what we get." Time said.

"Third, are you sure about this? We might get caught."

"Don't be a pussy."

"W-wait is that a corpse?"

"Yes, and ewww they're gutting the corpse."

"They put something in it---shit!!

A loud explosion can be heard as Third's cam went blurry cause of the smoke and some corpse skin.

"That is disgusting!! They're disrespting them!!"

The video end and everyone were disgusted. But Wave felt something familiar to that corpse. If he is right it maybe Pang's corpse. But he survive, so how?

"We can't retrieve the corpse since it has been exploded, but we saw tracks of them. They left pieces of information. A Nyx88 and a anti dote." Time said.

"But why would they do that?" Mon asked and the two sighed.

"We don't know either, that's why we need someone who can go inside without being caught." Third said.

Suddenly Wave's phone vibrates and he recieved a message. Wave frown as he saw from whom is it. Your lover that is what's in the name of the sender, and he knew who is it.

Your lover: that's a trap don't go, that trap is for Namtarn to be exposed.

Wave: Then I better go see how she will fall, and anyways what did she do?

Your lover: she'll frame you up.

Wave: Fucking scary, and you'll be protecting me, right? So I'll be fine.

Your lover: Fine, you know what to do

Wave: 👌👌

"Who is your lover?" Korn asked and Wave jolted.

"No one." He said and he posture himself.

"Really? I saw you chatting someone named your lover, is that still nothing?" Korn asked.

"You already move on?" Namtarn asked.

"Move on from what?" Wave asked.

"Nothing." Namtarn said as she smile but Wave can sense that she thought he is over Pang.

Bitch you thought!! I mean i like him but I am not head over heels for him!! As if!!

"I'll go, I think Namtarn can also help since her potential is that she can see the past of something she touched." Wave said and no one reacted they just agree to it.