Chapter 13

PART 13: PENDANT

"PANG ARE YOU SURE about this? I look like--" Wave was cut of when Pang held his hand.

"You look handsome in that, don't worry, okay? And if you'll ever need me, just call me or take this.." Pang said as he gave a pendant to Wave, "that pendant will give a signal to this pendant, and vice versa." Pang said as he shows the pendant his neck.

"And how does it eventually notify you?" Wave asked.

"Both were color oceanic blue, and it'll turn a bright red and vibrate if you press the middle of the pendant." Pang explained.

"Well that's smart." Wave said and Pang smirked.

"Well, actually i designed it and my big brother help me build it." Pang said and Wave smiled.

"Well thank you and your brother for this, this is cool." Wave said.

The pendant is an oval shaped, with oceanic blue color and has a wave sign in the middle that is made of sapphire. Pang's pendant has an oval shape, with oceanic blue color and a bread like sign on the middle that is made of sapphire.

"Goodluck with your party." Pang said and Wave smiled.

Wave took a taxi to the place and sighed it's a masquerade party. He is wearing a red tuxedo with blue necktie, his hair were fixed upwards, and he has a mask with blue and green designs in it.

"You think Wave will come?" He heard Namtarn asked, and he is sure it's Namtarn's voice.

"Well, he may not come, we became rude towards him." Mon said and the three girls sighed.

"I hope he will come, I wanted to say sorry." Namtarn said.

"Let's just enjoy the night, let see what the other guys were doing." Claire said and she walks towards a guy with a black tuxedo and gold mask.

"Wave? It's you.." a voice said and it's Korn.

"How did you knew?" He asked calmly.

"Gut feels, anyway I'm glad you came. And I'm sorry if I became rude to you." Korn said but Wave didn't respond.

"Well, enjoy your night." Korn said and he leaves.

The night went well, they all say sorry to Wave and it's pretty fun. There were activies and Wave won a lot of activity since he is smart ass hell. Punn were also leading at the highest points.

"So now!! For the last game!! A couple game!!" Jack said.

"This game needs two person to play, the other one will assist you will you do your task." Jo explained.

The games started and Wave sut there watching Claire and Punn, Ohm and Namtarn, Korn and Mon play the game. He suddenly remember Pang, for sure if Pang is in there he they'll win, Pang is competitive and stubborn guy. He smiled as he played with pendant. Ohm accidentally hit him which causing him to click the pendant and it glows red.

"Wave, your pendant is glowing." Namtarn said and Wave gulped.

He immediately pick his phone amd calles Pang. He gulped as Pang answered the phone.

"SHIT WAVE WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"Well, hear me out nothing is wrong. It's just I accidentally press the button. I'm so sorry, you, there's a stupid motherfucker here." Wave said and Pang calmed down.

"THAT MADE ME STARTLED ACTUALLY, I ALMOST BUMP MY CAR WHEN I SAW THE PENDANT GLOW RED."

"Well, sorry I didn't mean it. And stop being stupid and drive safely, dumbass."